The Mega Man Franchise

I jackpotted today and managed to find SF3 Red Joker and Black Ace today at Gamestop for $24 total.
And all I went there for was to get the shiny Dialga. :p
...so if anyone's interested and has SF3, we could Brother it up. I'll probably start playing it in the next few days, because I got SF1 Pegasus as a throw-in and I'm playing that right now.

What is SF3? XD? Is that a Mega Man series game? If not you might have posted in the wrong thread. Lolz.:)

^Star Force 3.

Also -

tumblr_msiy8pR7n11swl72lo2_1280.png

Well.

Ah ok. I have never played those. I used to have Mega Man 4 and I used to have the Mega Man Anniverary Collection for GCN so I have played Mega man 1-6 and the 2 fighting games from Japan that were on it from the Japanese arcade. I have played Mega Man X for SNES once and obly got to play on the Penguin stage. I have Played Mega Man in Dr. Wily's Rwvenge once at my cousins house but they don't have that one anymore XD.:)

DNA said:
Clearly, the world loves Inafune.

Why wouldn't they? Keiji Inafune is arguably the spiritual successor of Shigeru Miyamoto. As for Mighty No. 9 being the spiritual successor of the Original Mega Man franchise I'm all down for it as long as the Kickstarter for this Japanese Indie Title proves to be a major success and crosses over to North America since it would make up for Mega Man Legends 3 getting cancelled by Capcom when Inafune left the company. Kickstarters for Indie Games these days aren't just in North America but worldwide which is great cause we need more innovation and creativity in gaming right now.

I wonder who the spiritual successors of Hirokazu Yasuhara, Yuji Naka, and Naoto Oshima (creators of Sonic: The Hedgehog) will be? I can't picture UbiSoft with Rayman being the successor since the most recent Rayman games don't feel like genuine platformers to me these days. Shiny I think took platforming to new heights in their hey day in the 90's with Earthworm Jim, Disney's Aladdin, Disney's Lion King, and even the 7Up Spot games. Even Vectorman was a great platformer during the last of the Sega Genesis's life cycle back in 1994-1995 including Comix Zone which was about as difficult as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES.

tumblr_mu0o7dQFEG1qg69c4o1_500.jpg
In case anyone was wondering how Mighty No. 9 was faring. It's still going to be a while before the game is released, but I'm definitely getting it on both PS4 and 3DS.

I'm not the biggest fan of the NES games, but I really love what I've played of the X series. If Mighty No. 9 is anything like that I'll be all over it once it hits the Wii U.

Quite frankly I'm surprised it managed to smash through all those stretch goals at the end, but I'm glad it did. Let's just hope there's no funny business from Capcom between now and release.

I personally LOVE this franchise, mostly 2, 4, 10, x1, x4, and all of the battle network games. I also like starforce and powered up, but I dont really like the idea of mighty no. 9. my first game was x1, but i had been reading the battle network manga for a while. my latest and most liked is starforce. I got pegasus a few months ago, and just ordered zerker x saurian. as for zero killing everybody, i mostly agree.

Back