Pokemon The most iconic music from a pokemon game!

I'd say that the Driftveil City theme is really noticeable... that's the only one I remember now, I don't really care about the music from the games...
But I usually like the movies' BGM, specially the Darkrai themes from the 10th movie...

I would have to say that the very first lavender town music is the most iconic, or rather the most well remembered. That was some creepy stuff, especially considering the largest structure in the town was a graveyard/tower thing.

Very creepy. *shudder*
And to add on to previous discussion, the nothingness of it was what made it scary for me, it made me feel alone.

For me, the Pokemon Main Theme is iconic enough for me. Although the Pokemon Centre and Battle songs are up in my favourite songs. Also, I really like SSBB's version of the R/S/E Victory Road, if different covers count.

also really like the D/P credits. They are amazing. What town is the song based off of though? I'm sure I've heard it before.

D/P Credits
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW8SwburU24&feature=related[/video]

And also eterna city

reshiramdude said:
also really like the D/P credits. They are amazing. What town is the song based off of though? I'm sure I've heard it before.

The D/P credits remind of Generation 3 music.

National Park in Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal
Lavender Town Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow
Boss Battles with Team Aqua and Magma
Legendary battles Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Dive music Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
and a ton more from the recent games but am too lazy to list

Monster D said:
I say the opening of Red & Blue.

Um, excuse me but... You just won.
The opening to the original games is the most iconic music ever. Can't belive that I couldn't remember it. I think that it's great that despite the new news CHAOS that we're going through right now. I can't belive someone remembered it! :D

Mudkip4321 said:
Um, excuse me but... You just won.
The opening to the original games is the most iconic music ever. Can't belive that I couldn't remember it. I think that it's great that despite the new news CHAOS that we're going through right now. I can't belive someone remembered it! :D

Uh, actually, I won. I already said the Pokemon Main theme, which is what the opening to Red and Blue is.Somebody else probably even said that before me, too.

The most iconic music (to me) would be:

This, definitly.

My first Pokemon game. I came in knowing very little about Pokemon (I watched the Anime) and came out a Pokemon Master. If my childhood was a theme, this might just be it.

It would probably be the Red and Blue theme to most people. Both of these themes are pretty iconic to me.

Back