The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting*

Team Elements Challenges you to a clan war.

Type: Shoddy
Participants: 3

-Rotom-Cut

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting*

Rotom-Cut said:
Team Elements Challenges you to a clan war.

Type: Shoddy
Participants: 3

-Rotom-Cut

Fine with me.
Hatman(me), Randomlore, and lmhmightyena will (hopefully) be able to participate.

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elements!

Match-up's:

Hatman v TPO3
Randomlore v Weegee
Guy89 v Imhmightyena

Get these done ASAP!

-Rotom-Cut

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elements!

Rotom-Cut said:
Match-up's:

Hatman v TPO3
Randomlore v Weegee
Guy89 v Imhmightyena

Get these done ASAP!

-Rotom-Cut
k, i pm'd the guys

Hi I would like to join, but I don't have shoddy and can only battle on wifi.
My FC on SS is 0646 8281 1139
I can kinda breed pokemon for decent IVs and i can definitely EV train and Clone.
Idk when I'll be able to test battle but if someone pms me some times that their free to, I can probably be free at one of those times.

1.my ss fc 5113 5606 5265
2.i can IV EV OR CLONE if i have time
3.ready to test battle after 8 any day sometimes i take a day off from work and can battle during the day

VietXD said:
1.my ss fc 5113 5606 5265
2.i can IV EV OR CLONE if i have time
3.ready to test battle after 8 any day sometimes i take a day off from work and can battle during the day
do you have shoddy?

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elem

VietXD said:
um wats that idk
is that my name its Tan
shoddy is an online battle simulation. its free, and all you need to download it is the latest vesion of Java.
Link to Java:
http://java.com/en/download/inc/windows_upgrade_ie.jsp
Link to Shoddy download: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads

RE: New Team Darkness-DS Wi-fi and Shoddy Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elem

ok i got one now my name is vietxd

VietXD said:
ok i got one now my name is vietxd

k, i'll meet you in there

i beat tp03 in a great game :)
good luck to the rest of you having the war

i dont like using shoddy its laggy. i like to use my ss

RE: Team Darkness-Shoddy and DS Wi-fi Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elements!

while expirimenting in shoddy, with a level 1 bulbasaur AKA PUFFBALL vs a Metagross level 100, while having a gliscor beforehand max out its attack with swords dance and max down bulba's defence with screech, baton passing into my meatagross for swords dance, then having metagross use explosion. here is the EXACT message.

Metagross used Explosion.
PUFFBALL lost 355310936% of its health.
a-ham's PUFFBALL fainted.
Hatman wins!

Yes, it's a 9 digit number.

RE: Team Darkness-Shoddy and DS Wi-fi Clan *Recruiting* Having war with Team Elements!

1.Shoddy Username: Giratina487 (I will post my Friend Codes once my Wi-Fi starts working again)
2. I can do IVs, EVs, and D/P Glitch Cloning

When should we have our test battle?

giratina487 said:
1.Shoddy Username: Giratina487 (I will post my Friend Codes once my Wi-Fi starts working again)
2. I can do IVs, EVs, and D/P Glitch Cloning

When should we have our test battle?
we can have our test battle whenever we are on shoddy together

just added the gym ranking thing. check out the bottom of the original post to see what i mean

also just added new rank: Elder Skuntank

Finished war with Team Elements!
We.......lost...
good games guys, and hopefully better luck next war!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back