The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Darkness-Shoddy and DS Wi-fi Clan *Always Recruiting*

Goodbye Darkrai... I loved you the most out of all the mascots mascot we have had so far. R.I.P. Darkrai. :-(

This looks very cool. I would apply but my Wi-Fi hasn't been working for some reason. When I fix my Wi-fi, I will apply. I think that I will be an okay member. I have 10 wins and 0 losses and I can also EV train.

Alright. I'll let you join as soon as you get your wi-fi working (or if you wanna battle on shoddy, i'll do that too) And your name is perfect! (only if Darkrai stays mascot D: )

Alright, I look forward to it. I only do Wi-fi now, I guess I could try out Shoddy.

I will mainly be using Shoody because my Wi-fi doesn't work with my DS.
I think ubers should be allowed with 2 per team and yes I will be able to finish my battles on time.

Hey guys i just RNGed a shiny jolly Larvitar with flawless IVs!!

w00t! Good job Springi. In other news... it looks like Zoroark is the new mascot. *PMs Ice Espeon to make a new banner*

giratina487 said:
Goodbye Darkrai... I loved you the most out of all the mascots mascot we have had so far. R.I.P. Darkrai. :-(

I will never forget you, Darkrai.

alright, i contacted a-ham IRL(in real life) and he has too much stuff to do to enter the tourney :(

thats 6/9

hat when does the turny start cause i need to prepare

It starts on the 5th, so be ready. ANYONE NOT ENTERED BY THE TIME OF 12:00(noon) CST ON JUNE 5th WILL NOT BE IN THE TOURNEMENT! Thank you :D

BUMP :D

New discussion topic too! If Zekrom and Reshiram get signature moves (like Spatial Rend and Roar of Time), what would they be?(this could affect the uber metagame)

Light Blast for zekrom and Dark Blast for reshiram

I dont think that they will have that simple of names. I was thinking something like dmasterSMASH!O_O :p

I don't think we can really judge what special moves they will have until we know what they each represent. We can't know for certain or even make a legitimate guess until we know their types. So I say we don't bother guessing yet until we know their types. There's my two cents.

:O Giratina is great at discussion topics...

New Topic who do u think is the worst pokemon out of all the gens?

Me i say its abra

>_> you can't assign topics. here is a new one.

Now that Latias is uber, how will the metagame react?

Hatman said:
:O Giratina is great at discussion topics...

^ :D I feel special!

As for the current topic, this one is a little tough. Considering one of the main trick-ers of the entire game is gone, I have to say that stall teams might be a LITTLE more common, but more likely random walls on offensive teams will become slightly more common(although with Rotom running around maybe not). Scizor and Metagross will probably see a lot less use, and I can probably see Salamence going up in popularity seeing as Latias destroys it with Draco Meteor. Salamence's new rise in popularity will probably make random Pokemon pack Ice Type attacks though, so if that happens Salamence will still be as (mega)popular as it was before Latias was gone. Mix-Mence will be overpowered now though, so Salamence is kinda up in the air. Generally speaking though, anything ever considered to be a Latias counter will go way down, and anything that can set up on a Latias counter will also go down, and anything that does well with those will go down, and anything that has trouble with those will go UP. Example of that could be Scizor going down, Skarmory going down because of that, Swampert going down because of that, and DD-Mence going up because of all of THAT. As you can see, just one major Pokemon changing tiers can cause a HUGE chain reaction that changes the metagame instantly. Definitely do some of your own research as to what changed before you go and use your old team, as an awesome team then may be a poor team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back