The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Darkness-Shoddy and DS Wi-fi Clan *Always Recruiting*

Again, Giratina continues to amaze me.

I think that Cresselia and other semi-attackers will rise.

semi-attackers=Defensive pokes that have calm mind or other boosting moves

*Gasp! I forgot to mention CRESSELIA! Now I feel stuopid.... But yeah, Cress will probably go way up.

giratina487 said:
*Gasp! I forgot to mention CRESSELIA! Now I feel stuopid.... But yeah, Cress will probably go way up.

Yeah, you probably do feel pretty stuopid :D

but at least I got something good in at the discussion topic

I hope you realize I did that on purpose... Stuopid is my trademark.

Trying to think of other stuffs to add to the metagame change.

I don't really see Latias going to uber as a big change.
Well to some players yes because they have based their team on Latias, but the metagame will just return to the way it was when Latias was orginally an uber :)

Yes, Freak is about to be in our clan! Go on shoddy now and i'll test battle you.

About your response, some of us weren't into competitive battleing when Latias was uber *points to self*

One problem with that statement. At that point, Garchomp was around. Garchomp was a huge player in the metagame, but since it doesn't exist in the metagame anymore due to it being uber, a lot of things might be different. Garchomp was probably the replacement for Salamence today. Garchomp's counters are different than Salamence's(Skarmory is pwn to Garchomp), so the lack of Garchomp means the Pokemon that are going to be popular as Salamence counters were not necessarily the Pokemon that were popular at that time as Garchomp counters.

Thanks for letting me in the team hatman! :)

you toldme to post this for the in-clan tourny?

1.What will you be using to battle most of the time? (Shoddy or Wifi) Shoddy
2.Would you like to use ubers? And if so, how many allowed per team? None
3.Will you finish your battles on time? (You have a 1 week time limit to get them done.) Since it's gonna be summer soon, iwould say yes. :F

Can I join in this disscussion my clan is wayyyyyy to inactive!

Imput: Latias being moved is not the biggest deal because in Ubers play it won't make a difference much because Latias is like it's brother Latios. Soul + Latias/Latios = pwn either pokemon. The difference is Latios has 90 base Atk and Latias has 80 also Latios has base 130 Sp.A and Latias has base 130 Sp.D and. Hp = 80 same. Atk = 80 Latios and 80 Latias Def = 90 Latias and 80 Latios Sp.A = 130 Latios 110 Latias Sp.D = 130 Latias 110 Latios Speed = 110 Same.

Latias has 10 more base power is Walling/Defenses and Latios has 10 more base power in sweeping/attacking.

Latias moved from Ou is going to move Salemence up to the tippy top now and then Flygon/Dragonite is going to take Salemences spot then which ever of Flygon and Dragonite is less powerful gets moved down one in the totem pole.

- Rotom-Cut

^I don't neccesarily agree, Salamence is waay to easily countered to be too big a threat. It's countered by almost any steel type, like Scizor or especially a ScarfTran. Then Ice Sharders just wreak havoc on it. The only pokemon that totally wrecked Latias was Choice Scarf Tyranitar, and occasionally, the specially defensive Forretress. Salamence will be way to easily countered for it to be moved up to Ubers, IMO.

But TPO3 I am talking about the next Dragon to fill the shoes of Latias really there is none I know but the next in line is Sally.

- Rotom-Cut

Actually, Kingdra. Kingdra will do a much better job, IMO. Mainly because, again, it's not easily countered. Kingdra's only super effective-type is another Dragon, and after Kingdra has a DDance up, it will just KO whatever is sent out. [save for Scarved Pokémon.] It also resists Bullet Punch, and takes neutral damage from Ice Shard. I think Kingdra would do better.

Thank you! someone else ACTUALLY thinks that Kingdra is the most dominate Dragon in OU right now. Also, I still need Freak:p's tourney entry

Well, I wouldn't say it's the ABSOLUTE END ALL BE ALL most-dominate.

I just said it will most likely do better due to having less counters. :p
ScarfMence is still a beast, and oustpeeds everything in OU that isn't Choice Scarfed. Scarf Flygon is still the best scouter there is out there, aside from maybe choice Band Scizor. It depends on what you need for your team. [And we can't overlook that Dnite gets Extreemspeed.]

1.What will you be using to battle most of the time? (Shoddy or Wifi)

Shoddy

2.Would you like to use ubers? And if so, how many allowed per team?

No thank you.

3.Will you finish your battles on time? (You have a 1 week time limit
to get them done.)

Yup :p

alright, I have 7/11 ppls in the tourney! now I can probably get my friend to join...

If i'm only using wi-fi the whole time won't there be a problem if others only use shoddy?

I'll try my best to make sure that everyone gets what they want. Also, I am making the tournament matchups now. If a-ham can join, it'll be a bracket. if he can't, then it'll be a round robin.

i'm redy for the fight when ever its done i can fight between 1:00-4:00pm mondays-firdays

and 1:00-9;00pm on satuerday and sunday

Hatman I know I am not in the clan but probbally going to be so cqn I just be in that spot?

- Rotom-Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back