The Official Battle Roads Discussion Thread

Amt

Please post all discussion about Battle Roads here which includes (but is not limited to):

Help me decide on deck for BRs
What deck should I play for BRs(Please vote in poll)
Which deck should I (Attempt) to make for BR's? Please Vote In Poll!
Battle road question

Hurray.

That is all.

Well, not a whole lot to say other than that the spring BRs are gonna be pretty unpredictable.
Since RR just came out, people are gonna be experimenting a lot.

Definitely a nice change of pace, even thought I'm sure Macheap and GeChamp will be the top decks. :'[

I'm going to one. Most likely playing Turtwig GL. Gotta get Shiftries for my Mom too.

dmaster out.

^^^ I agree, but I think there a few decks that could do better.

#1 Blaztran: It can do higher amounts of damager per turn and doesn't have many basics.

#2 Blastcatty: Same as Blazetran.

#3 Flygon: Same as both above, also takes out X's whitch helps.

#4 G&G Lock: Doesn't use too many basic and can also slow it down quite a bit, and Machamp needs to be fast or it fails pretty badly.

#5 Any Metagame Deck: Obliously

I personolly am running Blazetran, and my bro's problly gunna have to get a crap starter deck cuz he doesn't want me to help him make a deck.

I'm expecting to see lots of Flygon decks, and I'm expecting to do pretty well ageinst them, be cause I can 1-Hit pretty muchly and Stage 1.

i really don't know what to play. all i can play now is infernape/raichu, so i guess i'll go with that.

choccy417 said:
I'm thinking anything to go w/ Luxray GLX or Floatzel GLX.... Anyone? Comments?

Quagsire GL would be your best bet to absorb the backlash damage.

dmaster out.

Gah I have no idea what to play

Hippowdon
Luxray GL
Floatzel GL
Mismagius GL
Empoleon
Glaceon
TurnCruel
Gastrodon
Alakazam 4
Amphytric

If you can't tell, I hate metagame decks.

I'm not sure, but I'd recommend Luxray GL or Floatzel GL. I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, though.

Bippa201 said:
Gah I have no idea what to play

Hippowdon
Luxray GL
Floatzel GL
Mismagius GL
Empoleon
The One I Have Fun Playing
Glaceon
TurnCruel
Gastrodon
Alakazam 4
Amphytric

If you can't tell, I hate metagame decks.

I heard the one in bold is a good pick.
:D

Lol Luxray could actually work really good. I'm leaning towards any SP however. ;p

dmaster out.

I don't think so, since it only protects from effects from attacks to the attached pokemon, not the battle field.

Be original, play Turtwig. Don't board the failboat that is Flygon, like everybody else. It'll prove to be extremely overhyped once people realize it. Which will be during BRs, probably. I didn't see people who mentioned Infernape 4 X yet, so I will. It's basically a faster but more vulnerable version of Blaziken. I think it's a very good card, after the 20 spread pretty much everything is vulnerable to a 100 hit. The Power is fun too to grab easy prizes with. Overall a very good card.
Also I don't see hte point of this thread, you're the only one that can decide what deck is fun to play for you. But maybe that's just me. Hope I helped.

Back