The Official PokeBeach Redshark League! (Is now suffering from overpopulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Official PokeBeach Redshark League! (We have a Nationals Thread! Go play!)

I beat Sea Ninja Ryu and ES Hatter

RE: The Official PokeBeach Redshark League! (We have a Nationals Thread! Go play!)

some guy named Daren beat me 1-0.
me{porgyon z} v his Dialga

I honestly don't know how I go to 1 prize, since Dialga should destroy me in the matchup, and I mean DESTROY me, but hey. Whatever.

Done!

edit: beat feartehpoison in league

Won v YourPimp
Lost v YourPimp

I beat Pokekid Brandon and I played two games with Kentucky Fried Torchic and in the first one, his computer blacked out and in the second one he won. It was a VERY close battle though. I decked out.

Updated

I beat fear teh poison twice

Lost v GHJamesGH
3 Claydols in play and I can't draw a Raichu for 7 turns <3

I wanna join!

Lost to pimp again.. i always get bad starts against him for some reason

LOL. Runmage can help me look good. (hooray to bad starts) w00t

oh im supposed to post my wins here sorry
tonight i had...

2 wins against taheel_bivens
and 3 wins against yourP1MP

also 1 win against ariadosguy, but he isnt in the league so dont think it counts for anything lol

this wasnt for seed
and i already PMd these to you zyflair so dont calculate it twice =p

Win against RayquazaEX

Whew. Got that all done.

We have 36 people in our league now... o_O"

Wasn't expecting that.

Now it's 37. :p

Username: Darkwing7171

How do you battle on Redshark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back