The Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky Thread

HUNGER SEED WEAKEN THE OPPONENTS ATTACK?!?!?!

TO LITTLE OR NOTHING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! ??!?!?!???!?

AAAAH WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME, I COULD HAVE SAVED, LIKE, 5 REVIVER SEEDS WHEN I TRIED TO FIGHT DIALGA AT LVL 35!!!

T.T

Atman said:
HUNGER SEED WEAKEN THE OPPONENTS ATTACK?!?!?!

TO LITTLE OR NOTHING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?! ??!?!?!???!?

AAAAH WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME, I COULD HAVE SAVED, LIKE, 5 REVIVER SEEDS WHEN I TRIED TO FIGHT DIALGA AT LVL 35!!!

T.T

Dont you just feel great now? lolz

Okay, I have one thing to say;

I was wrong.
....Sort of...

Yes, Hunger Seeds work. It reduces the damage of ANY enemy attack to 1.
(Palkia Spacial Rend=1 damage)

HOWEVER, Pokemon with Self Cure IQ prevent Hunger....

Dialga has that IQ. Hunger seeds work, just not on dialga....

Use Stun Seeds, And Violent Seeds. Or sleep seeds. Those work.

oh....

yay

now i dont feel sad! >u<

ok so i gotta remember

HUNGER SEEDS!
PALKIA!

(and darkrai maybe?)

Any tips on how to beat dialga.

I tried like 20 times until I didn't have any items and then I left to get items in treasure town and now I can't get past all the monster houses at temporal tower. (PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!)

the two star gambler said:
Any tips on how to beat dialga.

I tried like 20 times until I didn't have any items and then I left to get items in treasure town and now I can't get past all the monster houses at temporal tower. (PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!)

I know, what you mean. I was Lv 54 when I battled dialga. I lost about....10+ times.
Advice is really based on luck.

I was using Stun Seeds and Totter Seeds. Sleep doesnt work on him. sigh...

Then you just need to hope it lasts longer then just a single round.

Thanks, I am chickorita and I just tried to use a sunny orb so solarbeam could work in one turn but it said a power prevented it. Then Dialga wiped out my partner cyndaquil and left me with just 7 Hp using roar of time

It never explains the exact details, but in order to evovle, you must do the Palkia missions, Beat Palkia, then deal with Darkrai.

Darkrai will invide you into the Dungeon Deep Dark Crater (have fun grass type) and you have to beat him.
The dungeon has 2 sections, with that statue in the middle (to save).
When you make it to the end, you will battle Darkrai, and it becomes a Monster House.

Darkrai summons 6 pokemon; Magcargo, Mismagius, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Arbok, and Aggron.

NOTE: Many of those pokemon have that intimidate IQ, so not all attacks will work first time.

Rhyperior has Lightning rod ability and the Darkrai WILL put you to sleep unless you have a hold item to prevent that.

Also, make it your focus to KO mismagius first. It will easily KO cresselia. (ally)

After you finally beat darkrai AND all 6 pokemon, you will soon have the oppertunity to visit the Marine Resort dungeon. Then, you can evovle.

Well that seems like alot of work. I stil think I got ripped off, I mean teddiursa evolved so why can't I he didn't stop time from stoping I did! MAN THIS BITES!!!!!!

Actually...after all of that, you still can't evolve.

After you go through all that work with Darkrai and stuff, you have to recruit Palkia.

Ensiger said:
Actually...after all of that, you still can't evolve.

After you go through all that work with Darkrai and stuff, you have to recruit Palkia.

You dont have to recruit him. I have the game guide you know.

But I did forget to mention you need to defeat the Guild as your graduation exam thingy.

Its been awhile. Ive kinda forgotten the order of things a bit.

hah no offense but i think all four of us are past that. anyways, i evolved by recruiting dialga and palkia

dialga was easier the 2nd time, palkia... not so much... ;D

Yea I already beat the guide for the Graduation test. Wigglytuff was the only one I couldn't wipe out with one razorleaf. It took 2 razorleafs and 1 gigadrain. Also I got the manaphy egg and it hatched but when I had to go to craggy coast to get a blue gummi I cleared the dungeon and didn't find one so I bought It at the market and now I can't find any.

Just stick with it, you'll get a blue gummi eventually from Craggy Coast.
And remember, there's no set date you have to get the blue gummi, so, get an electric pokemon, and just keep going through it =)

And Shadow, I said that thing about recruiting Palkia out of experience. I beat the entire game, and couldn't evolve. I recruited Palkia, and bam, I could evolve...coincidence?

Back