The PokéBeach Forums Official Monthly Banner Challenge #1-December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The PokéBeach Forums Official Monthly Banner Contest!

o_O how did you post before him R7. lol

Xous said:
Here's my banner:

NaturalDisasterBannerXous.gif

I have a non-animated version, but I like this version better, for some reason. ^_^;

Oh my God Xous, that's godlike ^_^

Yah, it is! Nice drawing. ^_^

If you don't have anything nice to say...

...then shut up. :D

It is nice to see more final versions coming in and with the new year and the end of the month approaching ever so quickly I can't wait to see more.

EDIT: Haha Scampy so true!

IP banned. Checkmate.

Xous you should be very proud, not everyone gets their own hater!

Xous's drawings are good, some aren't, but we all make mistakes! I understand, you dislike how Xous was flying through PC3. I felt the same way, but knew I couldn't draw better in such short time. So I didn't complain alongside you. Please, if you're going to flame him or voice your opnion in the manner you are now, don't do it here. Your posts get viewed by children and their families. Take it to AIM or PM.

Xous said:
Here's my banner:

NaturalDisasterBannerXous.gif

I have a non-animated version, but I like this version better, for some reason. ^_^;

Wow Xous, this banner is God-ish! XD (I'm calling anyone out who can come up with another "God-" adjectective)

Anyway, I really like the glow of Groudon. How were you able to make a gif like this? What program/site did you use?

I think he uses PhotoShop. You should see his rainbow sprites on his Photobucket account! Those are god like. The only thing I think that could compliment his banner is diffrent text.

I know, Sparks. I could probably do the same thing on my program, it would just take longer. I have a idea for this month's challenge, but my computer broke down. I'll just post it at.... the Elite Clan when I get a chance to do it.

Rykeus: Pull out your eyes if it makes you feel better. I'm not afraid of you.

I beg of you man, censor your posts!

lilsparks101 said:
Assuming you use gimp or paint.net, I'll have to ask you to not use your program as an excuse for the quality/result/outcome/effort you put into your work. 6/10 chance he uses an animation program rather than photoshop (as most do).

I don't. I use Microsoft 7.0 (nothing speical) and another program to animate. I just remembered; my animation program does rainbow and color animation frames too. It would take me longer to produce that texture.

scampy said:
IP banned. Checkmate.

Xous you should be very proud, not everyone gets their own hater!

?_? What did I miss? Is it Rykeus again? xD

I'm not going to start that again, so I'll just ignore him this time, and hopefully the thread can stay spam and flaming-free. (At least past this point; though, knowing Rykeus, he won't stop. xP )

But, to answer the questions asked of my entry:

I just use Jasc Animation Shop for my animations. I plan on finding a better program soon, though.

You like my Rainbow Sprites, Phoenix? Thanks! I was never really fond of them, but they were very popular on Pokémon Crater back in the day.

Xous said:
?_? What did I miss? Is it Rykeus again? xD

I'm not going to start that again, so I'll just ignore him this time, and hopefully the thread can stay spam and flaming-free. (At least past this point; though, knowing Rykeus, he won't stop. xP )

Do you even know what ignore means? Saying, "I'm ignoring him" isn't ignoring him. It's proding him to come back, so you can "ignore" him some more.

He is ignoring him. Doesn't matter anyway, Rykeus is gone. He might come back but, >:'

Let's not worry about that, and move on. ♪

If he was ignoring HIM, he would've ignored the entire situation.

I can't wait to see the rest of the entries (if there are, indeed, more coming)! :)

I'm done with my contest entry.

Wildfire2.png

Am I too late BR?

Nice Banner Ryuu =)
What's the name of that Font ?

Wow, this thread got spammy quickly lol Due to the holiday, I didn't even notice. Anyways, theres only 4 Days Left (counting today) to turn in a piece, so lets start getting them in!

-Black Rayquaza

Actually, it was more flamey then spamy. It(He) was taken care of though. ♪

I also would like to see more of this awesome work that is being produced. I'll try to turn in my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back