The PokéBeach Forums Official Monthly Banner Challenge #4-March 2009

Giratina destroying everything in its path. RAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR

Origin_tag.png

Soul Seeker said:
Any scores...?

lol, not yet.....this weekend will most likely be when scoring takes place. We need to gather all the judges and such.

-Black Rayquaza

Soul Seeker said:
Black Rayquaza said:
Soul Seeker said:
Any scores...?

lol, not yet...this weekend will most likely be when scoring takes place. We need to gather all the judges and such.

-Black Rayquaza

Have you got them yet ?xD

PMJ is having Internet Problems....no PMJ, no scores =(

-Black Rayquaza

I can't. I want that Mow Rotom banner in my signature. :[ PMJ, you need internetz noa!

dmaster out.

I'm not in the contest, but why can't you find another judge or have one less judge this month? At this rate April's contest will be just as late as this one was.

I was supposed to upload the images to our photobucket but I had some computer difficulties, B Ray is busy and so is PMJ. It's coming along, we apologize but it will be soon. No need to worry, posting constantly in the thread will definitely not make things go quicker ;)

We have LIFTOFF.

Click here to see all the entries

Judges:Please post your winners in this thread. This should be quicker.

B-Ray's Winners
1. Xous
2. Soul Seeker
3. Pandamore
Honorable Mention: ::DF111::

There we go....now just PMJ and MK for their scores and this can be over =]

Once again, I'd like to deeply apologize for the MONTH we took to score these.....I've had drivers training and a recent breakup to deal with as well as the end of the marking period at school so I've been very very busy lately....try to bare with us here while we get everything in order.

-Black Rayquaza

Wow, one second place for me, nice ^_^
And 1st place for Xous, I am surprised xD

Btw, no rank for SixaxiS, w00t ? His banner is the best one IMO, even better than Xous' one =P

How are you surprised Xous got 1st? ;o Besides, there's still two judgings left, which I doubt will happen this week. x_x I'm still stealing Xous's banner. :]

dmaster out.

Ahh yes sorry for the wait, anyway here are my scores with nothing fancy =]

1: Xous
2: Pandamore
3: Sixaxis

HM: Flygon

Congratulations guys!

Good job guys, I have a feeling I won't get even one point! ^_^'

Xous rightfully made first from them. I think the banner was amazing! Good job again!

Back