The PokéBeach Forums Official Monthly Banner Challenge #4-March 2009

1st - Pandamore

I don't know if the Giratina is a render or not, but I've never seen it before regardless. Cool pichur.

2nd - Xous

Yeah, awesome stuff as usual. Having his mouth open looks a little weird to me because there's no way to know if his mouth can actually open. I like the text, better than some wacky "GIRATINA" or "SKYMIN" (dumbest name ever). Nice change, good work, etc etc etc.

3rd - SixaxiS

Not too flashy, which is good. Despite the flowers, I don't think a bunch of cacti suit Shaymin at all. Plus, it's the only banner that features Shaymin Sky Forme that doesn't refer to it as "Skymin," and that's boss.

Honorable Mention - dragonexpert

Don't get me wrong, it's a terrible banner, but I think that it's cool that someone would make an honest attempt at drawing a complex Pokemon like Giratina-O by hand. Considering the entire thing was done without usage of Photoshop or any other high-tech image editor, he gets kudos from me for giving it an honest effort in a competition full of renders and silly backgrounds. :D

So the final results are:

1st Place-Xous (27 Points)

2nd Place-Pandamore (22 Points)

3rd Place-SixaxiS (10 Points)

Honorable Mention-Soul Seeker (7 Points)

There we go =] Congrats to everyone who entered, all the banners were fantastic!

-Black Rayquaza

PMJ, just so you know, Rotom Mow Form's mouth does open, just check out its card here:
http://pokebeach.com/tcg/bonds-to-the-end-of-time

In addition, it's been shown on the Anime as being open, as well.

Congratulations to all of the entrants - it was, yet again, another extremely close contest with absolutely fantastic banners from each and every entrant!

o_O I got an HM by moneyking :D :D :D :D but that's ok I didn't win, I just wanted something.

congratz to rest

O wow you guys actually did like my banner 0.o I personally hated it but I had literally no time to change it considering I entered it on the due date lol

Nice job peeps, too bad Sixaxis isn't here to see his score :-(

scampy: *unstuck because this is old and dead. Eww, gross.*

Back