The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Congrats to Infinity and Machamp the Champion!

RE: The Pokébeach Tournament of Champions. Round 1 Pairings are up!

6-Dimension said:
I would probably just bold the winner's name, I agree with muddy that crosses tend to be indicative of death or elimination.

The problem here is that mod and smod's names are bolded already. We could just remove the tags that indicate a user's forum status because, y'know, they're pointless and stupid. Then bolding the winner would not be a problem.

Pretty solid game despite more bad luck on both sides and mulls. The victory goes to RogueChomp.

Confirming. GG. My prize cards were insanely bad, and he dead drew at a point, but it was still a great game.

I beat Vulpix Yolk, but god, I was pathetic. I used Diving Draw under Garbodor (3 separate times...), never payed Mew EXs retreat cost because I thought it was free..., forgot Versatile didn't work under Garbodor...

I'm going to sleep >.<

lost to Sinnoh_C_E, GG, a couple misplays on my part

I won against blastoyz. Got a good start then I started drawing dead until I catchered for game.

Just won against Nigel. I feel bad. D:

I'll post the video later. (if that's okay, it's going to be a youtube link)

Lost against Derp. Stupid bad start is stupid- first time I didn't get a T2 set up with that deck DX

Good game, however. I under-rated the consistency of the deck that he was running at first.

Oh, forgot to post on this matter:

I accidentally forgot to record my match with Vulpix Yolk and we only realized halfway in. I'll be recording every match onward, though.

ComfortEagle said:
The problem here is that mod and smod's names are bolded already. We could just remove the tags that indicate a user's forum status because, y'know, they're pointless and stupid. Then bolding the winner would not be a problem.

could just italicize the winner's name, too

Activity post. Me and iisnumber12 can't find a time. The deadline is tomorrow, correct?

I think flight 2 has extra time because we have to record too.

All matches need to be finished by 9/08/12, the extra time allowed was given before Flight 1 pairings were up. Also, just so everyone knows, I'm more likely to issue double game losses than allow extra time for matches. Get your games done soon people!

Me and Infinity have are game schedualed for between 9:30 and 10:00 tonight (EST). If one of us can't, I think they should get the loss.

Trying to find Zorua on Skype.

Hey VY!!!! I've been trying 2 play a game with martini but he couldn't the first time I asked cuz he was at his gmas. I've posted on his prof comments and sent a PM he wont reply

I lost, N him to 1 card he gets the catcher and wins

Won against Cogbern in an extremely close match. I managed to get a catcher off his last N for the win. Unlucky man, GG.

Back