The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Congrats to Infinity and Machamp the Champion!

RE: The Pokébeach Tournament of Champions. Round 2 Pairings are up!

Can anyone help me with uploading the video? I tried Shutterfly but the file is too big, and then I tried Youtube but it said the video was too long :/

alexmf2 said:
Can anyone help me with uploading the video? I tried Shutterfly but the file is too big, and then I tried Youtube but it said the video was too long :/

You can send the video file to someone with a Youtube account that's allowed to upload video's big enough, or ask to use someone else's account to upload the video. I don't know how Shutterfly works, so I'm not sure if that would work on there. I can upload video's on Youtube as long as necessary and as big a file as necessary, I don't really want to be giving out my password, but if you want to send me the file I can upload it for you.

Thanks! How could I send you the file?

alexmf2 said:
Thanks! How could I send you the file?

I was thinking email, but then I checked, and there's a file size limit for that too. There's also the option of splitting the file into parts and uploading them individually.

Hmm. I'll try to figure out a way.

Machamp the Champion said:
I was thinking email, but then I checked, and there's a file size limit for that too. There's also the option of splitting the file into parts and uploading them individually.

Try Skype. Takes forever though.

I had a good start and later in the game he scooped.

Won vs Underdawg. We were not able to record the match, however. Sorry everybody.

Celebi23 said:
Won vs Underdawg. We were not able to record the match, however. Sorry everybody.
Confirming.

Trying to find a time to play Blui. When does this round end?

Blah said:
Trying to find a time to play Blui. When does this round end?

Yes, we always seem to have something on when the other is free :/

Blah said:
When does this round end?

Midnight on the 18th. I may let the round drag on for a couple of days, but try not to rely on that.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Midnight on the 18th. I may let the round drag on for a couple of days, but try not to rely on that.

Alright, sounds good. We should be able to get it done by then.

Beat Puff. Came down to me hitting one of three cards out of a fourteen card deck on juniper.

Confirming. That was extremely close, gg.
I love my Victini lol.

I won vs TPZ. I was using Ho-oh, could've won earlier if I'd gotten a SSU heads, and then I used Shaymin EX's Synthesis. Never thought I'd be using that. :p

Blui and I are having difficulty scheduling due to a 10 hour time difference (which means the only time we can play is during each other's school hours or at like 2 in the morning). Is there any way we could have an extension?

SleepingSnorlax and I are scheduled to play tomorrow night will post results after.

Back