The PokéBeach Tournament of Champions. Congrats to Infinity and Machamp the Champion!

RE: The Pokébeach Tournament of Champions. Round 2 Pairings are up!

is it all right if we do our game today due to time zone differences?

I'm going to offer a little bit of an extension for this round. Everyone, get your matches done before midnight on the 20th. Once again, everyone that I haven't heard from will be getting an activity loss.

Scheduled the game with Zorua to be sometime on Monday. He had to cancel at the last minute because something came up. I was on for the majority of the day today waiting for a PM back and never got one. I don't know the chances of us getting it done tomorrow in the late evening as that's when I'll be on. If we aren't able to get it done, I wouldn't mind seeing a double loss for us. I haven't been on a whole ton this week to be free and he's also in the same boat.

dmaster out.

dark giritna said he was going to have to forfeit. can post picz if needed

I'm scheduled to play Blui at around 8-9 tonight.

ive tried to get ahold of my opponent multiple times, but he hasnt responded and keeps going offline. i would not like to recieve a game loss for this. just a heads up

You can give Dmaster the win, I just have been swamped lately and haven't had time to play

Lost to Blui.

My prizes could not have been worse.

Yep, confirming. O btw Blah, I had 2 Darkrai EX prized

Blui129 said:
Yep, confirming. O btw Blah, I had 2 Darkrai EX prized

You would have swept with that single Darkrai. I had all of my Terrakion prized and didn't draw the candy in the three turns I needed it.

Zorua said:
You can give Dmaster the win, I just have been swamped lately and haven't had time to play

I don't think that's fair to either of us. I've obviously been swamped myself and have had barely enough time to get on the computer this past week save for one or two days. Go figure this is an almost completely free weekend for me coming up but what can you do.

dmaster out.

RE: The Pokébeach Tournament of Champions. Round 3 Pairings are up!

Alright everyone, round 3 pairings are up! Keep me posted on where you are with your matches, if you don't complete your match and don't contact me, you will get a game loss. This round will be over a week from today, 9/28/12.

lost against Machamp the Champion.

I beat SinnohChampionErnesto

lost to cf11 I dead draw and he could get his prizes easily.

Lost to Derp in a very close game.

Back