DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

Xous said:
I know you need it to catch Regirock, as it's in the cave on Route 228, which is only accessible after you get the National DEX. However, you should be able to get Regice and Registeel before getting the National DEX so long as you have the Regigigas in your party.
Wrong. You need the National Dex for all three.
Xous said:
All you have to do is step on all of the dots. (If it's a specific order, then I got it right for all of them the first time, so I doubt it's that.) If the dots are there, though, it should be working... After walking on all of them, does a message come up, and then you talk to the statue?

Nope, there's no specific order.

Musical said:
Hypothetical situation:

I have a level 81 Lucario that I'm entering into the Battle Hall. Is level 81 the highest level a Pokemon can be in the Battle Hall?

I think you can enter any level in the Battle Hall.

Paper PokeMaster said:
Musical said:
Hypothetical situation:

I have a level 81 Lucario that I'm entering into the Battle Hall. Is level 81 the highest level a Pokemon can be in the Battle Hall?

I think you can enter any level in the Battle Hall.

You can

akatsuki9 said:
In platinum what happens if you K.O azelf?
Can you catch him again?

Muddy: It resets where you last saved.

Since no one else is answering your question. ;D

if you KO any of the Pixies all you have to do is beat the Elite Four and get into the hall of fame again.

(It says that in the guide.)

Okay, thanks. However, what about the enemy pokemon? Could my level 81 Lucario go against a level 91 pokemon? Or is 81 the highest level for any opposing pokemon?

Musical said:
Okay, thanks. However, what about the enemy pokemon? Could my level 81 Lucario go against a level 91 pokemon? Or is 81 the highest level for any opposing pokemon?

You will never battle a pokemon a higher level than yours in the battle hall. :]

To add on to that, your Pokemon have to be at least Lv.30. Any lower can't go in.

dmaster out.

Where is Buck's grandfathers house located? (Route, directions, etc etc.)

Thanks in advance! :]

It's in the Survival Area, but if you want specific directions, it's the house directly left of the Pokemon Center in the Survival Area.

Now, my question involves the Underground. My friend and I were about to give goods to each other. When one of us chose give, it said something like "Thanks, but I'll pass", but the other still had the message "Hello!", and didn't do anything. Does anyone know what's going on?

OK, now see, when I do that he keeps telling me about the origin. He's supposed to be giving me the Magma Stone. amyrite?

No. If you're already in his house, Heatran should be in Stark Mountain. No Magma Stone needed.

Yet another question!

You know on Route 230 where Togepi are supposed to be found?

Well, I've been there for a few days and have found one Togepi.

I use the Poke Radar and everything. Does anybody have any tips?

There are no Togepi available there in Plat. You must breed the one you get from the egg Cynthia gave you in Eterna.

If you're playing D/P, though, you're just experiencing some major bad luck. x3

D: What a waste of a few days, because when you go on the PokeDex it says they're found on Route 230. And I have numerous search results backing up my statement, along with the fact that you have to find it using the Poke-Radar.

So either you're horribly incorrect, or my game just sucks. :S

TofU said:
D: What a waste of a few days, because when you go on the PokeDex it says they're found on Route 230.
Yeah. I just checked, and it DOES say Togepi can be found on route 230. Weird. o-O
And I have numerous search results backing up my statement, along with the fact that you have to find it using the Poke-Radar.
So do I. Bulbapedia, among others, says you can only get one from Cynthia (without breeding).

So either you're horribly incorrect, or my game just sucks. :S
I might not be correct, but who knows? I spent some days looking for a Togepi there myself, and never found one.

...It wouldn't make sense for it to be found with the Poké Radar anyways, seeing as it's in the Sinnoh Pokédex. o.o

Does anybody know the secret to getting a Pokémon with good IV's? What, do you just hatch a hole bunch of eggs, or is there a secret to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back