DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The HG/SS Question and Answers thread

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Yes, on serebii, there are just percents of moves and stuff under each of the last 3 pikachus on the course so I thought it might be a possiblity, thanks.

Nope. Flat impossible. ^^; It'd be nice, but there's still no way to legitimately get both on the same Pikachu.

I got 30 points on my Blue Card today, and Buena gave me her number.

I also got a new Blue Card.

So... is there any point to calling Buena? Apparently she can be only called after midnight...? And do I get any other rewards for maxing out the Blue Card again?

How do I access the Battle Frontier in HGSS? Do I also have to beat all the Gym Leaders in Kanto and
the Elite Four as well to unlock it?

Everytime I try to go there some guy is first in line blocking my way...

^For me it happened when I beat Lance. The person will be to one side, ad he dosed off. When you go to the Frontier Access, he will run and say somethings about the Battle Frontier, and run off.

Oh so you have to beat the Elite Four in order to gain access and by beating Lance, thanks...

PMJ said:
I got 30 points on my Blue Card today, and Buena gave me her number.

I also got a new Blue Card.

So... is there any point to calling Buena? Apparently she can be only called after midnight...? And do I get any other rewards for maxing out the Blue Card again?

I notice Buena knows my name now, lol.

WHAT ELSE >:O

PMJ said:
I notice Buena knows my name now, lol.

WHAT ELSE >:O

Umm, I don't think there IS anything else. I might be wrong, but I haven't found anything extra.

There has to be a reason she gives you her number. No one in this game whose number you receive has absolutely no use.

I called her at a little after 4 AM today, and she was like "...huh? I'm tired" or whatever. She said call after midnight, and I keep forgetting to. Maybe she really means like, immediately after midnight.

NEW QUESTION!!

Ok, how do you tell Steven to go to Saffron City to trade with you. I have tried but the only thing he does is stare at those moon rocks. Any help?
Also, eventhough this is just a pointless question, but will Splash EVER do something?

Most likely not, Splash is a novelty move.

dmaster out.

To get Steven to trade with you, you have to first have received a Hoenn starter. Then, go to Pewter City's museum and talk to him there (he'll ignore you when you do, this is okay). Then go back to Silph Co., and he'll offer to trade.

So I learned that in the old games, Buena would call you when you had some lucky slots, and you'd win more. Slots don't exist in the English version of HGSS, which leads me to believe that Buena's phone number is entirely worthless (in this version). Does anyone even have the Japanese version??? And if you do, can anyone confirm that she does or doesn't do this in HGSS?

Can anyone tell me how to get down to the Wi-Fi basement in the Pokemon Center in Heartgold? I just started Heartgold, and I would really like having Chikorita and Cyndaquil in my team

location of exp. share in HG? and is there anywhere to catch pokemon Lv. 50 or higher in HG(Not Mt. SIlver)

The exp. share is given to you by Mr. Pokemon on route 30, I believe. But you have to trade him the Red Scale from the Red Gyarados first.

^ That is correct.

Pokemon Center basement opens up after you get the first badge.

The strongest Pokemon in the game are in Mt. Silver. Nowhere else can you find anything past 50.

Okay, I repetilvy caught a Raikou with a Master Ball, but, every time I caught the SAME Raikou, it wouldn't change it's nature. Is there a way to change the nature, or is it stuck like this forever?

JetpackPercy said:
Okay, I repetilvy caught a Raikou with a Master Ball, but, every time I caught the SAME Raikou, it wouldn't change it's nature. Is there a way to change the nature, or is it stuck like this forever?

You have to defeat it and then beat the elite four again, it will change :)

what do you do after you beat red and get your kanto starter pokemon{R}[/color][/size][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back