DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The D/P Questions and Answers Thread

Moveset, you can probably manage with Ice Shard for hitting things that are (still) faster than you, plus Night Slash/Pursuit, Brick Break, and probably Swords Dance. Sneasel has to be Chain Bred to get Ice Punch, through Lopunny for example, who gets it from Medicham or Hitmonchan.

The Dief said:
Hi, sorry to bother you all but I am wondering how I could breed a Sneasel with ice punch? I cant find any Pokemon in its egg group that can do it. If you could recommend a move set for Weaville, as well I would be very grateful.

Wait until Platnium comes out for Move Tutors. Saves a lot of time and you don't have to breed.

CURSE YOU FRIDGE :O

dmaster out.

Make do with ice shar for now, and in 2 or 3 months time when platinum comes out it will be tutored. If you're really desperate, get the japaneese version.

EDIT: Meh he dmaster, in before you D:

What pokemon can use egg bomb that actully has some attack?

Hoow much power does a max return have?

How do you catch shinies using the pokeradar, can someone pelase tell me?

You either need to chain them (Get the same Pokemon over and over for ~40 consecutive battles w/o stopping) or randomly get one with the Pokeradar. Shiny Pokemon patches sparkle with a lot more flare.

Read the Chain stickied thread in The Guide.

dmaster out.

If I were to SR for a good Shaymin (US Mystery Gift), how would one do that? I need quick answers. Thanks.

Renzo said:
If I were to SR for a good Shaymin (US Mystery Gift), how would one do that? I need quick answers. Thanks.

When you successfully receive the Shaymin via Mystery Gift, you simply repeatedly soft reset the game (L+R+Start+Select) and speak to the man in green in any Pokémon Mart and check the Stats and Nature of the Shaymin he gives you until you get the desired Shaymin.

Ok... so download, save in front of Green Man, get Shaymin, check stats, SR.

In what city marts sell Luxury Balls?

When you cathc a pokemon what happiness lvl is it: 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back