The Signature and Avatar Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poke_Gal said:
Is mine fine?
Remove the spaces between the two lines at the bottom. If you really don't want to, it should be fine.
darkrai1246 said:
Is my sig a good size?
Obviously not. Never read the signature rules? Try to measure it yourself. :)

Wow, nice instructions. If I didn't already know how to do most of it, this would defenitely be the resource I would choose. :)

Señor Noobnerd said:
Close your browser after "supposedly changing it" and open it again. It should be different. If not, logout and in again after changing it. It should be different. When I say "change it", I mean attempting to upload a new avatar despite it appearing as the old one.

I tried this too, but no luck.

I can't change my Avatar. It's the right size and all...

I can't change it no matter what image I use...

Help! (Please)

No matter how many times I try to upload any photo for an avatar it will not upload it... it always says "error" (Like the post above)

I get that problem too. Rocket0777, when you said you had an error, I thought you meant you already had an avatar before and when you changed it, it appeared as the previous one. Misunderstanding. Most likely it's not a forum error. I tried uploading an avatar on different browsers with different accounts, but all attempts failed. I'll check with the other mods.

Is mine ok? And is there a way to put the Tyranitar picture closer to the left side of my sig(like over the top of the text)?

Not ok, too long. I rarely see a sig that's too long lol, And no, there isn't a way.

Oh, I think you're a little off. try getting away from that space between your text and banner, then I think you're good.

Weavile, there is a setting in the forum that automatically hides a part of the sig if it doesn't meet the requirements. I don't see any part of it being cut so I guess it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back