The Signature and Avatar Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pokebeach.com/forums/usercp.php?action=avatar

Perhaps this should only be the Signature Questions thread then. The newbie guide always has answers for this.

Umm....I just said that...to bad this is one of the glitch threads that you an't see the next post on it unless you go into the person prfile and find the post they made on that thread.

Thanks,but My Aby works like It should until I Leave the forums,then it just comes up like it is...Can you help??

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
how do you reduce megabytes in a picture?

You can't. The megabytes are based on the pixels and the amount of images that are on the banner/image.
kyogre flash said:
Thanks,but My Aby works like It should until I Leave the forums,then it just comes up like it is...Can you help??

Aby? You mean Avy right?...

Silver said:
Blazing Pokemon Master said:
how do you reduce megabytes in a picture?

You can't. The megabytes are based on the pixels and the amount of images that are on the banner/image.
kyogre flash said:

Aby? You mean Avy right?...

You can reduce picture's size. There's program called ... I forgot... firebird or something.

:F

Don't do it on paint. It will come out badly if you do that. You can always copy the pic off paint then paste it on Power Point Presentation than when you reduce/enlarge it the quality won't come out badly.

You can't put a video in your sig...there is no code for it. The closest you can get to a video is an Animation.

Quick question (possible bug?). I only have one image in my signature, but whenever I try to put a second in it, I get this error message: "We are sorry, but we cannot update your signature because it contains too many images. Please remove some images from your signature to continue. Note: The maximum amount of images for signatures is 2."

Well, I don't have two, I attempted to have two, but I only have one. xD

Smiley faces count as images. :)

Oh, okay. That stinks. xD I wonder why they count as images... Oh, well. Thanks a bunch!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back