The Signature and Avatar Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a few pixels too big, but it appears to be fine. If it's close, it usually doesn't make a difference.

I know. I did a sloppy job merging a few threads together. I think it's a glitch.

If you're worried about your sig height still, just make the text smaller. But, it looks fine to me.

Yes, Shadow Master. It's just fine. =]

I see your post. It must be a glitch.

Hmm... Personally, I will not do anything to the signature, but in order to stay safe, I recommend that you should resize the banner.

SN:I did not make the banner and If I did then there would be a Blaziken in the corner.
KG:Thanx. Hate glitches though that happens time to time but it annoys me though

Shadow_Master said:
SN:I did not make the banner and If I did then there would be a Blaziken in the corner.
KG:Thanx. Hate glitches though that happens time to time but it annoys me though
I was talking to Aqua Smeargle there. Sorry.

Is my new signature ok ? I don't know if it's height is too big, if it is, please tell me. :)

RE: How do you...

pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com said:
how do you get those 2d "paper" avatars can someone please tell me because i really want one...

Cute-mew makes them. Ask him reaaalllyyyyy nicely and he might make you one :D

how do you make a trainer card? for some reason i found a trainer card template in my pics on my computer this is it

If you mean getting a picture from imageshack on to one of your posts (here), try this:

Code:
[img][/img]

Put the image url in between the tags without any spaces.

Ya whenever I try to upload one it says upload failed. So I just publish it to www.photobucket.com so that's what I would ecommend you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back