The Signature and Avatar Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: How do you...

You have to request it to Cute Mew and he will do one for you.

pokemonfrek is right... if you were thinking of that...
lolcarions3.png

Else, tell us which do you think. But[7b] c-m doesn't have any time ... he's got over 20 unread PMs requesting for avatars. Or you can use one, he already made (Click)

:F

But, there's one catch. You can't use an avatar someone ELSE is already using. Make sure you aask him if someone is using the avatar you like!

Why not, it's not copyrighted or something. Sure you can. However, I think that has been answered so I'll report it :D

But c-m doesn't have any time at the moment ... he's got over 20 unread PMs requesting for avatars. Don't bother him now!

Dr. Ooler :F said:
Or you can use one, he already made (Click)

Cute-mew said you can't use on that he didn't make specifically for you. Haven't you seen the banners that say, "I don't support the copying of cute-mew avatars."

Anyway, this should be in the Signature and Avatar questions thread.

->Merging<-

Your signature is already borderline big. The only way that it would fit is if you removed the text and links.

Hey, please can you add this...
Instead of save picture as and save it to computer and then uploading it, make it Copy URL of image (or however it is, the third text if you click right-click). It's much easier and faster.

I don't know why people make such big banners and signatures ...

~KG Note: Please don't spam. Only post something if it relevant to the thread it is in.

Is my sig too big? (I have a feeling something is seriously wrong with this thread... can you say, stickey?)

Your signature looks a little bit long, but nothing terrible. As for this thread, I did a few merges (they were a bit messy).

You could have reported that instead. :F It has been resized, I think.

are avatars allowed to move? I want to use this
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/tfuzz/gir_dancing.gif
can avatars move? I want to use this
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/tfuzz/gir_dancing.gif

Don't use it. If you really want it, either you resize or crop it. :)

You can use moving pictures, but there is a limited file size of 20KB.

I am wondering if I can get a glitter form of just Charizard only like the Charizard of my signature from the same page I got my signature but I don't see the section where I can do that. It is the pokeballs.dollique page where we get our glitter signatures. I am just wondering if there is a section where I can get the charizard picture alone for my avatar since my other avatar is gone forever.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back