The Signature and Avatar Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Garrett said:
Blazing_Monkey: Your signature is debatably violent. It's a tough call, though, since it's just a cartoon.

Seriously the signature should be changed because those who do like Barney may be offended by seeing that on the forums. I am not a Barney fan but I don't wish death on anyone. I may joke about something like that but I don't wish it on anyone even if it is a live cartoon.:)

hmm i do wish the avatar can be a bit larger... but its ok too compared the old forums i used to visit

cobraygordon said:
hmm i do wish the avatar can be a bit larger... but its ok too compared the old forums i used to visit

Avatars can be 125x125 or smaller. Your avatar is only 74x74, so you can afford to make it bigger.

xxashxx: Your avatar is much too big. You should downsize the image.

Kevin Garrett said:
cobraygordon said:

Avatars can be 125x125 or smaller. Your avatar is only 74x74, so you can afford to make it bigger.

xxashxx: Your avatar is much too big. You should downsize the image.

I don't know how and no one has mentioned it to me until now so I don't see any reason to change it because I have had this one since the start when I signed up and I like it the way it is. Can you bend the rule and leave it the way it is? Do I really have to change it after a year and 7 months?Height is only 180px and width is only 169px:)

Signature and Avatar rule number 2: Avatars can no longer be larger than 125x125 pixels. New thing, but we haven't had much to do to implement it yet. Do you need help resizing?

Señor Noobnerd said:
Signature and Avatar rule number 2: Avatars can no longer be larger than 125x125 pixels. New thing, but we haven't had much to do to implement it yet. Do you need help resizing?

I am just wondering. Can this rule be effective to new members only? I like my avatar the way it is and it is a good avatar. I just want it to be left alone. Not to sound like I don't care but I like my avatar just the way it is. The new rules for avatar size should be for new members only. Not for everyone. I really don't want to change it if I don't have too. The rule should only take effect if I decide to change my Avatar because I have not had to do anything to my avatar since I signed up last year. The rule should not pick on those that don't change avatars (like me). I am not tring to sound bad but The rule should not do that to those who have had or don't change avatars.:):) EDIT Can you downsize the inage? I just noticed that it is indeed one of WPM's rules. I did not realize when he updated them that it is there. I did not see it last time. Sorry.:)

Ok then. I don't think this rule matters much anyway, as long as it is not something like 300x300.

Thank you for your help because I don't plan on changing my avatar any time soon. I can see the rule for new members but those who keep their avatars the same should be exempt or unaffected. Thank you for the help. Don't worry I don't make big avatars like some I have seen in the past.:)

Since my sig is maybe too violent, I'll use this
Pailtado.jpg
, but is it too large ? I've compared it but I'm not too sure.

dragon9 said:
Is my signature too big?
It is too big lengthwise (sideways).
Blastoise king said:
dragon9 said:
Is my signature too big?
With the text yes but that not why I posted cna there be an example of a max avatar I need to know how big so when I make on I could use it.
Your own avatar is the current maximum.

I doubt it. It's already big enough. If you really want to put it in, you have 3 options:

1) Remove everything and put it in.
2) Remove the banner, remove the lines between all the links, then put it in.
3) Remove all the links and put it in.

I want to know how I can increase the size of the text when editing my sig, not saying I want to do it know, but I want to know how, just incase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back