BW/BW2 The Silver Chevalier! WinterChevalier and SilverWolverine's trading mall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep yep, event moves are still perfectly intact. Hmm, I guess if we're not doing the Turtwig trade anymore, I'd be interested in shiny Petilli, so that leaves one more spot, which I guess I'm interested in the Ev trained Haxorus or Garchomp. Can you tell me the EV spread, or do you know?

WinterChevalier said:
@Starforce: Sorry, but I just can't trade Eevee for Poliwag since I already have one. So I guess we're going to have to call off the trade.

@GMD: I liked the JPN Fall2010 Mew, Shiny Ageto Celebi, JPN Eigaken Arceus, and Shiny Perfect Impish Shellder

I'll have to check on the Manaphy and see if it's UT cause I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know the Alamos Darkrai is UT

Well I'll check my EV'd Pokemon maybe I can offer you something from there for the DW Eevee.

lol pokefan its like you really want to get rid of your pichu thats what you always offer hahaha

anyways Winter CML for Egg Move Riolu <adamant natured preferably>

jaren said:
lol pokefan its like you really want to get rid of your pichu thats what you always offer hahaha

anyways Winter CML for Egg Move Riolu <adamant natured preferably>

lol this little critter bugs me >> {L} :headbang

I saw that you weren't sure about your Snivy. Jalorda (Snivy's final evo) was set to ONLY be male, so the snivy is sortof a hack

~P99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back