BW/BW2 The Silver Chevalier! WinterChevalier and SilverWolverine's trading mall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok np just let me know when you get one hopefully soon since I go home later today and won't have access to Wi-Fi for at least 4-5 days.

CML for the starters w/ special abilities. You can breed them, right? Also, what are you looking for?

Yeah, I can breed them, otherwise I wouldn't have put them up~ lol Here's what I saw on your list that I was interested in:

If any of these guys are EVd, I'm interested in them:
Hitmonchan~Modest
Gallade~Quirky
Kingdra~Relaxed
Snorelax~Hasty
Altaria~Hasty

Shinys!
Altaria~Calm
Forretress~Modest
Metagross(Nickname:Silver)~Bashful
Spinda(Nickname:Star)~Quiet

Events:
Pichu-Colored Pichu
VGC Shiny Eevee
UT Enigma Stone Latios

Insterested in your Ash's Pikachu. I can offer quite a few rare baby Pokemon, plus egg move eevees (curse)

Hey I assume this trade isn't gonna happen. You never contacted me or even truly hinted you were breeding for a female Eevee I am not upset only disappointed in the lack of communication on your end.

@Starforce: I actually forgot about it tbh. I just went back through our PMs and I don't see anything about me trading you a DW Eevee, only a DW Dratini. >___> If I agreed to get you a DW Eevee, can you quote where I said that because I can't remember

@GMD: I'll let you know when I'm finished with your requests

Edit: I found where I said I'd trade you a DW Eevee, Starforce. But I don't need a Poliwag anymore seeing as I got one a while back. If there's something else you'd want to trade for a DW Eevee let me know. I'm not as busy now as I used to be and I actually have reliable wifi, so there'll be no problems

@GMD: Not interested in tympole >.>

Actually, no offense, but I'm going to have to pass on breeding a female DW Torchic. You're not really offering much in the way of compensation for it. I don't feel like a single shiny compensates for the hours of breeding I'll have to do for a female Torchic. I also have reason to believe that the Female DW Starters aren't even available through normal means and that they were only distributed as males, so I've removed them from my list as a precaution, as I did with the Contrary Snivy I had. If you still want one, even though there's a possiblity that it was bred from a hacked Pokemon, that's fine. But I can't knowingly breed a bunch of Pokemon that may possibly be the children of hacked Pokes, and I don't want to be called a cheater/hacker/whatever. Anyway, if you still want me to breed for a Turtwig, I will. But please note what I said previously.

I don't know what else you'd be interested in and it kinda sucks to "re-write" the terms of our trade.

@Starforce: Sorry, but I just can't trade Eevee for Poliwag since I already have one. So I guess we're going to have to call off the trade.

@GMD: I liked the JPN Fall2010 Mew, Shiny Ageto Celebi, JPN Eigaken Arceus, and Shiny Perfect Impish Shellder

I'll have to check on the Manaphy and see if it's UT cause I can't remember off the top of my head, but I know the Alamos Darkrai is UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back