Zoroark:
Night Daze
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

The others later...

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Ok,since nobody EVEN answered,im gonna repost:
How do you RNG,and what does it mean specifically?(I know that it means Random Number Generator.I try to say that what does its use mean.NO,I know that it makes Random Numbers,but how can it lets you get shinies,or whatever?I have seen in some trade threads that people offer shinies,and people say:"Are these RNG´ed?",or something like that.)

Read the thread I posted. They detail how to do it in text and video.

RNG is a way to manipulate things in the game like IVs, Shininess, Natures, etc.

dmaster out.

im sick of my swadloon already!! what are some realllllly fast and easy ways to up the friendship? its already holding a soothe bell and in a premier ball (or whatever ball that raises friendship) and i used alot of medicine(proteing and etc.) and medicine wings and i raised it a good 20 levels without fainting and first in my party.... What to do!? help!

I tried to RNG...And I got stuck somewhere and didnt even knew what to do!
Geez,I guess I will NEVER get a shiny Roggenrola... :(

EDIT AT RAMSEY PROBLEM:Are you in Castelia City or can acces it?If yes,then there is a woman in a building somewhere who can give massages to your Pokémon.The massages will bost happiness.Other thing you can do is let your Swadloon let the Soothe Bell and do a few loops on the Skyarrow Bridge. :)

Gleafeon said:
I tried to RNG...And I got stuck somewhere and didnt even knew what to do!
Geez,I guess I will NEVER get a shiny Roggenrola... :(

EDIT AT RAMSEY PROBLEM:Are you in Castelia City or can acces it?If yes,then there is a woman in a building somewhere who can give massages to your Pokémon.The massages will bost happiness.Other thing you can do is let your Swadloon let the Soothe Bell and do a few loops on the Skyarrow Bridge. :)

i beast the game btw and it just evolved like 2 secs ago. now i gottta work out on the rioulu. wait, i can get the wings off the bridges right? ha

Yes, just not Skyarrow Bridge. The other two (Driftveil Drawbridge and Marvelous Bridge) you can.

No that isn't true I got most of my wings from Skyarrow along with my ducklett

OshawottFan said:
No that isn't true I got most of my wings from Skyarrow along with my ducklett

No, it is true. Driftveil Drawbridge has the feathers and Ducklet, Marvelous Bridge has the feathers and Swanna. Skyarrow Bridge does not have the feathers or any pokemon.

No at the end right before Castilia there is a small section where the graphics turn normal and you can find wings and Ducklett

OshawottFan said:
No at the end right before Castilia there is a small section where the graphics turn normal and you can find wings and Ducklett
No you can't

Skyarrow: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/skyarrowbridge.shtml
Driftveil: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/driftveildrawbridge.shtml
Marvelous: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/marvelousbridge.shtml

I just looked it up (and went there myself), and the answer is no, you're mistaken. Even the Pokedex in-game says you're mistaken (look up where Ducklett can be found).

edit: ooh, I got ninja'd

Will hacked Keldeos,Meloettas and Genesects hacked by other people but traded to you will still affect the game?

(I think that yes,anyways)

To my knowledge, it won't, since you're just getting the data of a hacked Pokemon. There's nothing there to affect your game. But I'm not at all sure of this.

i dont get how there are more flores to the ruins you have to use dive to get to.So how do u axcess to the second flore?

The Abyssal ruins themselves are about four stories high. When you Dive down, you reach the first floor. From there, you can get to the second, third, and so on. If you need to know the ways to reach the upper floors:

Chariblaze said:
As the Regi puzzle of this generation, it can be confusing. When you first enter, get to the middle pillar in as few steps as possible. Talk to it, and it should move for you (it is recommended that you use the left entrance). On the second floor, use Strength Flash right when you're near the pillar, and go up. On the third floor, use Flash Strength. And then you're done! The key here is to take as the smallest amount of steps possible before the torrent of water kicks you out. If you need a map, use this one by Mew Jadester.

Edit: In response to below: Yeah, oops. Use Flash on the second floor, and Strength on the third. Thanks for the correction.

Dose anyone know a way to get serperior with the dw ability? Can one get it from the dream world or is it just an event thingy?

Back