BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Can someone explain the new advancements made to the GTS so that you won't get ripped off or whatever? Can you actually see the stats and moves and nature, etc?

See those things on it's forelimbs that look like shells with two lines across the middle and the spike on top? The spike is the handle of the sword. Look closer at the left forelimb and you'll figure it out.

Yeah it's kind of interesting. I initially assumed the whole shell on its leg was the sword, but it's actually a scabbard with only the handle protruding out.

This also kind of hints at something else, Daikenki could possibly walk on its hind legs if it can use both swords. I'm more concerned about how it can even draw them in the first place with its forelegs (not to mention those stubby fingers)

333hnw.jpg

In that picture janovy looks really weird. all like a child. How do you evolve the helmet bug in to the ninja one?

Kinda funny how we have this now: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=89784&pid=1759276#pid1759276

Scroll down to 616 (if the Pokemon there is what I'm assuming you're asking about). If that's not the one, you can scroll into you find the specific Pokemon you're looking for.

dmaster out.

You can only fight him after you get the national dex, when the elite four has level 70 pokemon. so no, not really.

how can pokemon black and white get so populer here then over in japan they have like a billion of them and how strong can Reshiram and Zekrom be.

what should the 6th pokemon in my party be? i want it to be at least part fire type and it can be a non-isshu pokemon.
the pokemon i already have are:

• Doryuzu
• Jalorda
• Wargle
• Tsunbear
• Zeburaika

I have question. I beated game, till i beated N and Geechisu in e4, not Adeku, now i want the musketeers, and now i'm trying to catch VIRIZION and it's in yaguruma forest side. When i come there are 4 rocks blocking entrance. So how do i get in? Please and thank you.

Nvm catched all three already x)

ShinjISan you can try Hihidaruma (Darmitan) or Baokii(fire ape). I use Baoki myself it's quick and pretty strong.

ShinjISan you can try Hihidaruma (Darmitan) or Baokii(fire ape). I use Baoki myself it's quick and pretty strong, but darmitan is with beast base attack and nice speed.

Why do you think the TM's are now reusable?
Not that I have a problem with that.

@Hotaru. maybe because people were cheating to get it and cheating through out the games after so GF ma have tried to get rid of the cheating. and make the moves more accessible.

why did they take away the ability for your pokemon to follow you like yellow soulsilver and heartgold :( i really liked seeing my haunter floating around behind me

Because.

I heard that Gym Badges are no longer required to use HMs out of battle (meaning that, in theory, you could trade over something with Surf early in the game and get your butt stomped on Route 17 before you've got two Badges). Sounds kinda stupid, but I just want some confirmation.

With Illusion, is the Pokemon Zoroark/Zorua copying have full HP, even if it has already taken damage in the same battle/residual damage? And if the copied Pokemon has got a Special Condition is that copied as well?

Basically, Illusion is used as soon as Zorua/Zoroark is put into battle, as if you were sending out whatever it Illusionates into (the last Pokémon in your party.) It only copies; the cry, gender, Poké Ball and Sprite of the Pokémon.

In pokemon Black is it harder to level up then the other games like do you need more EXP or is like any other pokemon game

Back