BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I've heard different things from the countless forums and frantic Google searches I've been doing for the past hour.

All of my Pokemon are on a US Platinum.
I just bought a UK White (studying abroad, couldn't wait to get home and play it.)

Can anyone 100% confirm whether or not I'll be able to transfer my US Gen IV Pokemon to my UK(EU) copy of White?

You can find Munna in the grassy areas of Dreamyard (east of Striaton City) You will need to have beaten the Straiton gym leader and gotten Cut, because a tree is in the way.

Munna is uncommon, but keep searching and you'll find it in there!

I think I saw somewhere that it's there 20% which isn't that rare.

dmaster out.

You can get an event Musharna with the Telepathy ability after you beat the game in the same area. Telepathy prevents teamates from taking damage from each other in double and triple battles.

Are there Running Shoes? If so, where do I get them?

Yes, after you beat N and go to Route 2, your mom will call you on your Xtransivier. She will then hang up and will be behind you, and will give you the Running Shoes.

SlickMario

Thanks, and its funny how thats exactly what im up to, just exploring the town a little

^No problem. I already beat the game and am trying to find all the secrets.

Note:
Kyurem is IMPOSSIBLE to catch -_____- (it can be caught, but it is very difficult)

Note 2:
Volcarona is SUPER EASY to catch (one Net Ball in red HP)

Should I stop by GS tonight to grab another Celebi?

My brother is now getting the game, but I only have one Celebi (from HG) for myself. I wonder if transferring Celebi over from mine to his would affect being able to get Zorua.

You can only get one Celebi on one game, but I think the event will still work even after you have gotten Zorua.

I still have Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum so that's not a problem. I just didn't want to drive 20 minutes if I didn't have to as my local GS closed down a few months ago.

Yeah, I'm assuming that any event Celebi (transferred or not) will do when confronting the girl about Zorua.

EDIT: It looks like I'll be okay. http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=73033

This may sound like a stupid question, but i seriously need to know. How do I soft reset in Black?

I've never SR'ed before so I was wondering

@Slick

Thanks and I've never done it before, period, so i wouldnt know

Back