BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Is there any way that I can even see Vullaby in white? I really want to get one on my game.

I think the only way,is for you to trade,but I'm not sure.

@ Joey
There are no pokemon trainers in white who have Vullaby. Fortunately, you do not have to see every pokemon to get the National Dex.

@Pokemon99: I know the National Dex part. In fact, I have it. I would just find it nice if I can complete my pokedex easier.

how do i get Keldio, Meloetta, and Genesect?

as far as I know.

I'm 90% Sure of them being event only atm.

They are currently unavailable. They will be given out as events when the time comes.

Does anyone know what the game ID is for Pokemon Black Version?

Im well aware of how to spread pokerus to each individual pokemon, like I said, I already spread it to my other pokemon in my PC. The issue is that the only pokemon I cant spread it to is Larvesta. Is there any specific reason for this?

I've got a question about the Masuda Method. Would something like this work for it?

Japanese Ditto
English whatever

?

Or does the English whatever need to be a different Language as well like German/French/Spanish/etc.?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked it up on YouTube. :p English/Japanese should work for this.

dmaster out.

It says Giant Chasm here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/tmhm.shtml

How exactly do you get Keldio in white. I know it is event-only, but what do you do to get it? I already have the 3 trio Pokemon. Thanks :)

Giant Chasm-Crater Forest
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=94323
serebii isn't that specific

~Chill

@Wolfy
It is currently unavailable to anyone. You will have to wait for the event.

i wish they did events more often. is it still true that if i breed a shiny with a non shiny it has a higher chance that the egg will be shiny?

@catutie

no, its still 1:8192..however, as dmaster said above, if you have a friend in another country who has ditto (or Any pokemon) ask them to trade it over and it will be almost 1:2000 some chance of being a shiny if you breed 2 different language pokemon..

Where's the special hihidaruma (japanese name, I forgot the english name)? do I have to be post elite 4 to get it? (just got my 8th badge)

Back