The Spriting Clan

has this thread helped improved your spriting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I ask the person If you can work with sprites could you do this : <sprite> instead?" And they did the ones with garchomp and Mewtwo. mpst of he pwnsome banner makers not work with sprites

Espy said:
Well I ask the person If you can work with sprites could you do this : <sprite> instead?" And they did the ones with garchomp and Mewtwo. mpst of he pwnsome banner makers not work with sprites

I know they don't, but we're the sprite clan. We sprite. We need sprites in our banners, imo. I'd like to hear others' opinions.

Umm, I'm not sure, lilsparks, so I'll let others comment on that.

I do like the banners, though ^_^

EDIT: New Revamp: Crystal Croconaw
Croconaw_Revamp_by_Honouguma.png

since we haven't fully decided if those are the ones we will use i am not going to post them on the front page but you can use them is you would like

and i made this
clanbannery.png

clanavatar.png

*Looks at Topic*
My most recent sprite/fakemon/scratch, is this:
Doduno6915647439-iaza.gif

I call it Doduno, a pre-evo of Doduo, counted as a "baby" Pokemon

It's a complete scratch, escept for the feet/legs, it's just an edit version of Doduo's feet, cause they were to hard to scratch XD

A concept I invented a while ago, Pokémon Fountains:
redfountain.png

I'm not sure. Just made Pokémon and trainer metal, and scratched a fountain.

FireGod, nice scratch, but the light is supposed to be coming from the top-left (if that's a fakemon like I think). Also, the Trash can doesn't look like it takes much effort >.>;

EDIT: Nobody commented, so repost:
Croconaw_Revamp_by_Honouguma.png

And for the topic, mine, made at the same time as 42's fountain (made for the same reason, in fact) is the Map. Not just any map. A Pokemon map. I currently have no examples, as I have wiped my hard drive since then (stupid virus), and have no idea where I uploaded it. If anyone has enough patience, you can look through the old spriting clan and try to find it.

that looks more like something you did on something like photoshop and it's waaaaay too big and lacks shading and I'm gonna repost this
Corsweet-1.png

and a tile I ripped
bookshelf.png

Name: Honchkrow
Favorite sprite you've done(post image):
billie_sprite4943544944-iaza.gif

Favorite Type of Spriting and why: scratch. i feel proud being able to create something with no help.
Best type of sprites: scratch o3o
What kind of sprites do you do: scratch, fusions, trainer sprites, vs. sprites
How experienced are you: about a year's worth
What program do you use: ms paint and iaza.com
do u promise to be active and post comments: yes o3o
Example of art:
Igglix8439843635-iaza61142.gif

image.php

New_trainer_sprite_get_by_ShiningSuicune.gif

Torranel_pixel_over_by_ShiningSuicune.gif

Arceus_icon_thingy_by_ShiningSuicune.gif

I_AM_ONE_PISSED_KITTY_by_ShiningSuicune.gif