Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always pick the water starter so the sea otter is the best. Also, the sea otter has fangs which means he can learn moves like crunch.

im stuck because i really like tsutaja but i dont like his evo at all. and i really like mijumaru's evo. so i guess im gonna have to wait for their second evolutions. but if in the end tsutaja will be grass/dragon or /flying i dont care what he looks like im definitely choosing him.

I'm having the worst time choosing. Tsutaaja looks great, and I like its evo. Mijumaru looks alright, but I love its evo. Pokabu looks AMAZING, but I haven't seen its evo. *Waits impatiently for KS artwork for 1st and 2nd stage starters*

I'm waiting for the final evolutionary stages of the starters to be revealed before making a final decision, but so far I'm leaning towards Pokabu... but his nickname is not going to be a pun about meat. :mad: I'm naming him "Khet" which means "fire".

Normally I'd choose the Water starter.. but the Fire Pig looks cute. >3>

I shall choose the Fire Pig and it shall be mine.

Mijumaru for me!!!! I was gonna pick Tsutaja, but then I saw both of their evos. Tsutaja = girly Grass/Psychic looking thing, Mijumaru = AWESOME Water/fighting looking thing!!

I have to go with Pokabu!!! I don't really like Mijumaru's design, and everyone's showing Tsutaja tons of love. Plus you know Pokabu's final evo is gonna be epic!!!

i can only make a decesion when i see final evo. right now i like all of them. but i also gotta see the final evo types for type advatages to

Tsutarja. It's final evo will totally be A Grass Dragon type pokemon. I mean it will be so big it will whoop those other two (by 2 i mean Mijumaru and Sea Otter, lol).

TSUTAJA!!!!!!
TSUTAJA!!!!!!
I WILL CRY IF I DON'T HAVE ALL THE GRASS STARTER STAGE 2 EVOLUTION. VENASAUR, MEGANIUM, SCEPTILE, AND TORTERRA!!!!!!!!
SINCE THE STAGE 2 VERSION OF TSUTAJA WILL PROBABLY BE A SNAKE, I'LL PWN THAT CHEREN!!!!

sableye_master said:
TSUTAJA!!!!!!
TSUTAJA!!!!!!
I WILL CRY IF I DON'T HAVE ALL THE GRASS STARTER STAGE 2 EVOLUTION. VENASAUR, MEGANIUM, SCEPTILE, AND TORTERRA!!!!!!!!
SINCE THE STAGE 2 VERSION OF TSUTAJA WILL PROBABLY BE A DRAGON, I'LL PWN THAT CHEREN WITH FLAMETHROWER!!!

PokeBlog said:
Tsutarja. It's final evo will totally be A Grass Dragon type pokemon. I mean it will be so big it will whoop those other two (by 2 i mean Mijumaru and Sea Otter, lol).
Mijumaru is the sea otter. The fire starter is Pokabu.

I highly highly highly hiiiighly doubt the grass starter final evo will be dragon grass. it would be like the strongest starter of the three and maybe of the starters, unfair advantage

TSUTARJA!!!!! will win. TSUTARJA!!!!!!!! will be the best. TSUTARJA!!!! will be the best starter ever in pokemon history.

I'd pick Mijumaru but me and Laceon have a bit of a thing where we start with different starters. She called dibs on Mijumaru before me so I'll be going with one of the other two, haven't decided which yet.

i think i might go with the fire or grass starter if the water's final evo is water/fighting. im done with fighting starters,torchic and chimchar is enough for me i just wanna see the final evos already or atleast the next evolution of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back