• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
blastoise91 said:
Im so getting the grass one and if i don't like it i will just a new game like i always do lol

~Blastoise91~

if you dont like the starter or game?
if you dont like the starter, then just start the game over then

Hmm.. The grass one looks Epic. I hope it Evolves into a Grass / Dragon Type that has great speed stats. I also hope the water one Domanates by being an Water / Ice Tpe. I realy want the pig to be Electric / Fire type too. I'll go with the Grass one for now.

fire electric? never gonna happen and grass dragon same fopr that to lol but good imagination and i hope its water/fighting since the fighting starter has been really popular

ramsey1993 said:
fire electric? never gonna happen and grass dragon same fopr that to lol but good imagination and i hope its water/fighting since the fighting starter has been really popular

You may think that, but I am almost positive the Grass starter is going to be Grass / Dragon or Grass / Poison or Grass / Flying . What would a Sea Otter Be a Figting type when you know it could have more ice Moves/abilities.
It could learn some fighting moves though. I'm not sure of the Fire starter yet..

i think

grass/poison
fire/dark
water/fighting

ohh and i dont think its going to be grass/dragon because that would just be too strong and yeah i dont see it happening for a starter

I think that I will be choosing the Fire Pig, but it depends on the other starters Evos. If the Fire Pig's Evo has tusks then I will pick it for sure.

PokeGod said:
You may think that, but I am almost positive the Grass starter is going to be Grass / Dragon or Grass / Poison or Grass / Flying . What would a Polar Bear Be a Figting type when you know it could have more ice Moves/abilities.
It could learn some fighting moves though. I'm not sure of the Fire starter yet..
polar bear? mijamaru is a sea otter not a polar bear, but the water/ice could still work with that. I'm still hoping it's water/fighting though.

Tsutaaja- Sweet looking Smugleaf, cool looking evolution, potential for an epic grass/flying final evolution (hopefully!)
Pokabu- Epic looking firepig, has much potential for an epic evolution.
Mijumaru- Strange looking sea otter with a sweet evolution. Really growing on me.

I'll probably use Pokabu for Black, and Mijumaru or Tsutaaja for the third game. The sooner I see some evolutions, the sooner I will make my decision.

I would laugh if its like 2nd gen when the final evos of all pokemon are all single types, But its a cross between grass and water for me.
Starters that is.

I don't think that the grass starter is gonna be grass/poison. From its beta art I think it will either stay pure grass or grass/ground or grass/flying. Even though from the beta art it seems to be losing its tiny little legs and doesn't appear to be growing any sort of wings. Or maybe something else since I'd prefer it not to be grass/ground. The water starter seems almost certainly that it will be water/fighting or at least in my eyes it is. That 2nd evo looks like a fighter. And the fire starter i have no clue. It has black portions on its body so maybe fire/dark? But idk.

That's only the Stage 1 evolution of grass. In Generation 4, Grotle looked nothing like a ground type and it became ground. It still has chance of being a Grass-Dragon. Maybe the beta-art wasn't correct and they're going to change it. Hopefully!

i bet the pig is going to evolve into something really cool i dont really
like tsutaja's 2nd evo so maybe ill get the pig

The grass starter can be any type, any starter evo can be any type. Look at Piplup, it's a penguin, penguins live on ice. But it's evolution made it steel. So...

Its to early to choose is my opinion! But i will definetly will go with the best pokemon wich will fit in my team, go good with my game plan and tactics! But basically I chosed the Green snake beacuse on looks motsly lol!

i would choose mijumaru because its not chosen much and because its adorable and i see it evolving into something cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back