• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pokabu is the best for me
they all look really cool but for me pokabu is the best!
and fire comes out of his nose thats epic!!

I hate Tsutaja because... people is so hyped about it so all the other doesn't get any love... I'm also in love with Mijumaru now, so I think I ends up picking it. If Pokabu have an awesome MIGHTY BOAR evo, then I might choose it instead :3

Mucrush said:
I hate Tsutaja because... people is so hyped about it so all the other doesn't get any love... I'm also in love with Mijumaru now, so I think I ends up picking it. If Pokabu have an awesome MIGHTY BOAR evo, then I might choose it instead :3

lol you hate tsutaja:)
well i use to like it but when i saw his evo i didnt like it soooo
i changed to pokabu:p

and mijumaru is really cool like his evo :]

I always go for the water starter so I will go for mijumaru. But if I don't like his evo's type, I'll go for Pokabu.

zero20 said:

I don't think you should judge the evolutions by that ugly and unclear picture.

zero20 said:

Yep I HATE it, I don't find it ugly or uoriginal, I just hate it because of the love it gets :b

I don't dislike Tsutaja because of the love it gets, I just don't like it because it bores me and I can't see myself ever wanting to use it.

If I end up getting both versions (which I might if the differences are major enough) Then I'll be going with White - Mijumaru and Black - Pokabu

I keep changing my mind (Will no doubt change again)...
Right now, I want Pokabu! It's really left out :'(
It didn't even get it's evo shown, unlike snakey and otter!!!!!

But if I decide to get both versions, I'd get Pokabu in white and Mijumaru in Black! (Pokabu might be part ground to help with Zerkrom and Mijumaru is water to help with Reshiram)

I'm picking Mijumaru so far based on everything we know about him. The only thing I don't like about him is how his "ears" are little cones instead of ears. His body is already a little distorted, and the ears put it a little over the top. But he is still really cute and his 2nd evo makes me think his final is gonna be awesome!

Also, The reason I don't like Tsutaaja is because his body makes it seem like he is so unflexible and awkward to me, I mean I like him but he just kinda looks awkward

hooner94 said:
Also, The reason I don't like Tsutaaja is because his body makes it seem like he is so unflexible and awkward to me, I mean I like him but he just kinda looks awkward
Offtopic:I thought being a snake would make it more flexible..?

Ontopic: Now that I seen "Shell Blade", I want Mijumaru more than Pokabu.... I'm so confused now....
:(

At the moment, I'd say Pokabu is my favourite one. But the thing with me is that I often pick the one I originally prefer, and then stick with my decision forever. However, my mind is subject to change depending on the starters' evolutions, moves, stats, etc. But for now I'm happy with Pokabu (and it's currently the least popular starter :().

Shimama-man said:
Offtopic:I thought being a snake would make it more flexible..?

Ontopic: Now that I seen "Shell Blade", I want Mijumaru more than Pokabu.... I'm so confused now....
:(

Well, yeah but his body looks more like a banana than a snake to me

Timeshift said:
But for now I'm happy with Pokabu (and it's currently the least popular starter :().
Why is it so unloved :(
I think I'll take it again.... I'm so confused T~T

@hooner94: I'm forever going to think of Tsutaaja as the Banana pokemon rather than grass snake :D

I'll pick Tsutaaja in Black and Mijumaru in White.

There is no excuse for Pokabu's existence in my opinion. :x

Mint said:
I'll pick Tsutaaja in Black and Mijumaru in White.

There is no excuse for Pokabu's existence in my opinion. :x

I'm compelled to get Pokabu now, and KILL your Tsutaaja (And partially hurt Mijumaru)!!!! >:D

I just feel like Pokabu is the most average starter, personally I think he is a boss, but Mijumaru's got that weird cuteness that you either love or hate, and Tsutaaja's got that weird smugness that you either love or hate.

So, in the end I like Pokabu because he looks like the tough guy to me.

Offtopic, I think Ash is for sure gonna pick Pokabu

Shimama-man said:
Why is it so unloved :(

I wouldn't say it's unloved, but I think the reason Tsutaja is the most popular is because to most people it looks better than the others, and Mijumaru is often voted for because people think it looks "cute" and/or could have a great final evo. I also think the fact that Pokabu's beta art evos haven't been leaked is another reason it isn't as popular as the others. I wouldn't be too surprised if it eventually turns out to be the 'overrated' starter once everyone sees its evolutions ;).

hooner94 said:
I just feel like Pokabu is the most average starter, personally I think he is a boss, but Mijumaru's got that weird cuteness that you either love or hate, and Tsutaaja's got that weird smugness that you either love or hate.

So, in the end I like Pokabu because he looks like the tough guy to me.

Offtopic, I think Ash is for sure gonna pick Pokabu
I love them all :D

Offtopic: I hope the other guy get's Mijumaru. I think Ash will get Tsutaaja, for some reason....

For odd reasons, I think Ash will get Mijumaru, and fully evolve him...mainly just because the anime gives water starters no love. Ash has only gotten 2 water starters, as opposed to all the grass starters and 3 fire starters, and to add even more unfairness, his water starters haven't evolved...once. Still stuck at squirtle and totodile...
Since it appears kibago is iris' partner, I'm guessing ash will also get pokabu, and Mr. Waiter man will get Tsutaja...they just seem so similar...seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back