• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellion said:
Hmm, Tsutarja's Pokedex entry states that the Grass Snake is both intelligent and calm. It also mentions that Tsutarja reacts fiercely to light... How interesting.

Wouldn't it be cool if the starters evolved differently in these games? Like Tsutaja levelling up past 16 during daylight only would make it evolve?

I've got to pick Tsutarja based on him alone, but, like so many others say, I'll have to see what the evos are. It's not as if you'll have the unevolved starter for long (if you choose to evolve them, that is).

Mind you, I can see myself with any of them. I'll probably roll a dice or something on the day.

Mijumaru. He's just so darn cute.
Plus, I'm more than sure his evolution will be some big, bad Water/Rock or Water/Fighting guy that smashes things with a huge rock.

Hmmm,maybe Tsutaja,but I will likely choose Mijumaru (Sigh...Why do people hate this thing?!HATE GEAR!OR VOLTORB OR ELECTRODE OR OTHER BAD 1ST GEN POKEMON!) Lol,sorry.Maybe Tsutaja will evolve into a Grass/Poison,and I don't really like that combo.And Mijumaru last evolution could be Water/Fighthing or Water/Ice...Yup,I think I will really choose Mijumaru...DERP! :p

I might actually pick the grass starter. After looking at the character sheet that was released a while back, one of the Pokemon looked like the grass Pokemon's evolution (which looked awesome). So I might go with the grass starter.

I think what amuses me most, and I think this applies to most, is how a lot of people HATED the starters. And for some reason, I'm absolutely in love with them O_O

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I think what amuses me most, and I think this applies to most, is how a lot of people HATED the starters. And for some reason, I'm absolutely in love with them O_O

I've noticed that too, and I like them, but for me, they're not the best.

accordint to the demo info, tsutaaja has high sa and speed. that the perfect pokemon for me!

Shadow Arceus said:
accordint to the demo info, tsutaaja has high sa and speed. that the perfect pokemon for me!

Hopefully Tsutaaja's evo won't be to Sceptile as Infernape is to Blaziken. It would be sooo cool if Tsutaaja evolved into a dragon.

Shadow Arceus said:

it didnt say it had high speed it just said it had high SA...
wich i dont like that much because its gonna be the same as sceptile with high sA i wanted it to be a physical sweeper not special..
so ima pick the pig now instead of tsutaja!

I've decided that if Mijumaru becomes part Fighting, I'm going with him because I love Fighting types. If not, I'm going with Tsutaaja. My boyfriend's going with Pokabu if I pick Tsutaaja but if I pick Mijumaru he's going with Tsutaaja. Every generation we alternate who has the starter with the type advantage. Any other generation was easy because I always chose Grass, so if I decided to go with Water this time Tsutaaja will be my boyfriend's first Grass starter ever. :p

all depends on their evolutions. have they ever waited this long to reveal the starters' final evo's?
i remember in the 4th gen it came pretty fast, no?
anyway, i love them all, but if the grass type becomes dragon, i am SO picking him. :)

Yoda 432 said:
all depends on their evolutions. have they ever waited this long to reveal the starters' final evo's?
i remember in the 4th gen it came pretty fast, no?
anyway, i love them all, but if the grass type becomes dragon, i am SO picking him. :)

Gen IV took FOREVER.

I am picking Pokabu. I just hope he's good in defense as many fire pokémon aren't...

Megachu said:
I am picking Pokabu. I just hope he's good in defense as many fire pokémon aren't...

Unfortunately it was confirmed that Pokabu doesn't have a high defence, however its attack stats and speed is supposed to be quite good in order to compensate for its low defence stats. :) Hopefully though, when it evolves its defence will be decent. I'm still picking Pokabu no matter what!

because i love grass types, and because they are not getting much love, i am picking tsutaja/smugleaf, if not definately pokabu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back