BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJfan001 said:
Could you get me a Hatched Naughty Chimchar with X/25+/X/15+/X/25+ in the future though?

im pretty sure i can do 31 in the 3 u need, but it will take a while i will need to get max attack then sp. attack the use the naughty ditto with max speed. so what are u gonna offer me for the service?

k, ill choose later on. right now i have bred a timid gastly with 29/28/14/30/2/31 and its up for trade!

Does anyone have a Shiny UT Shiny Aerodactyl or hayle Pokemon? I am looking for Hayley's I do not have and a Shiny Aerodactyl That is what I want the most. Thanks. Also any PCNY Pokemon event I do not have yet.:)

Looking for a Darkrai Lv40 or higher with dark void and any attacking move. i will trade you a Lv5 NZ Jirachi for it!
Pm me if you have a darkrai lv40 or higher with dark void and an attacking move.

-Flygon- its like your saying you have an AR I dont want hacks or anything hacked.
I have the Drakrai your looking for PMJfan.

Can anyone PLEASE help me with this!?!?! I need a darkrai, or i can't complete my smeargle :( I can trade the Darkrai back for the NZ Jirachi when im finished!

PMJfan001 said:
Looking for a Darkrai Lv40 or higher with dark void and any attacking move. I will trade you a Lv5 NZ Jirachi for it!
Pm me if you have a darkrai lv40 or higher with dark void and an attacking move.

Shining Latios said:
-Flygon- its like your saying you have an AR I don't want hacks or anything hacked.
I have the Drakrai your looking for PMJfan.

?? i dont hack use AR/sav what so ever. what made u think i used it anyway? cos im a good breeder?

I do not mean to sound desprate, but I will trade ANYTHING to get my cute little Mesprit and Manaphy back. My dang brother released them, so is anyone will to help me?

Joeypals!! said:
I do not mean to sound desprate, but I will trade ANYTHING to get my cute little Mesprit and Manaphy back. My dang brother released them, so is anyone will to help me?

Do you have any Shinies or stuff with good IVs?

I have a shiny lugia, but I don't know any of the EVs. You can ask for OU pokemon and I can see if it has good EVs. I would need it to be cloned, though.

Does anyone have these Hayley Events?

Crogunk
Miltank
Eevee
Aerodactyl
Wailmer

I don't know what the other 3 are but here are the Hayley's I do have:

Mew
Pikachu
Pachirisu
Shroomish
Finneon
Likckitung
Ponyta
Vuplix
Phione
Tangela
Staravia
Buneary
Yamma
Shelos

Those are the ones I have. I am only missing the other 8 events.:)

i just hatched a jolly heracross with 31 iv in attacking and 30 ivs in speed. imma release tomorrow so if u want it offer quick :)

-Flygon- said:
I just hatched a jolly heracross with 31 iv in attacking and 30 ivs in speed. imma release tomorrow so if u want it offer quick :)

If your going to release can I get if for free?:p I actually have some stuff in my trade thread you might like.

-Flygon- said:
I just hatched a jolly heracross with 31 iv in attacking and 30 ivs in speed. imma release tomorrow so if u want it offer quick :)

That sounds like a great Heracross . Is there something you would like for it specifically? You can check my trade thread if you'd like or i'll see what else i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back