BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
richkid50000 said:
Anyone have protector item? I need to trade my rhydon to a rhyperior.

Don't forget you can trade for one off the GTS by trading for a Rhydon holding a Protector and it will evolve once it arrives on your end. Just Seek a trade Search for Rhydon and check each one. If it has a Protector trade for it as soon as you see it. If you want your Rhydon to evolve get a Protector and put it in the deposit box on the GTS. Search for a Pokemon you know that will not be traded. I.E. Darkrai Shaymin or Arceus. After that seek a crappy trade then take the Rhydon holding the Protector and it will evolve. I did this with a Kadabra and it evolved into Alakazam. It works. Either way will work for you if you don't want to have someone here do it. Hope that helps.:)

I am looking for the Movie Arceus so I can get the event in my Japanese Pokemon Heart Gold. Would anyone be so kind to trade me one? I have shines to offer for one.

Does anyone have a Bryant Park 10th Anniversary Raikou? The ID on it is 26808. I lost it on the GTS by mistake. I hit trade rather than Summery and I need a clone of it ASAP. Thanks.:)

Does anyone have a Ditto with all 28+ IVs? I will accept a hacked one if all the IVs are 31. Tell me what you're looking for. There may be about a 12-hour delay from the time we agree on the trade. Sorry about that.

guys i have a 10 anniv mew, and im looking for the flying pikachu. the pikachu must be 100% legit and it cant be of a cloned one either

I'm looking for a Chikorita. Does anyone have one? I'm willing to trade a Cyndiquil for it...

Please PM me if you have a UT Impish Uxie or a Modest Latias. They are both wanted nicknameable, but it doesnt matter. The UT on the Uxie is wanted, or if the Uxie has some EVs, please PM me with those EVs.

ShayminSky said:
Please PM me if you have a UT Impish Uxie or a Modest Latias. They are both wanted nicknameable, but it doesnt matter. The UT on the Uxie is wanted, or if the Uxie has some EVs, please PM me with those EVs.

I have a UT impish Uxie. send me a PM if you still want to trade for it.

Hey everyone im looking for a adamant, modest, timid, jolly, calm and impish dittos with 31 iv's i will offer anything from my trade thread and possibly 2 for 1 depending on the iv's of the ditto please pm me so we can work out a deal i really need these dittos thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back