Not open for further replies.
I need a chimchar with egg moves fire punch, thunder punch and blaze kick

nature doesn't matter

offering TRU arceus for this

Zac said:
I need a chimchar with egg moves fire punch, thunder punch and blaze kick

nature doesn't matter

offering TRU arceus for this

Ha I'll do it. I don't see why you would want Fire punch and Blaze Kick on him though.:p

Does anyone have any PCNY Pokemon PokePark Pokemon GCA Pokemon (Gotta Catch Em All) or any other event that is on Serebii's event list that I do not have yet? Please let me know so we can setup a trade. Thanks. I am mainly looking for PCNY's GCA's Poke Parks and forgot to add these to the list: Bryant Park Pokemon I don't have Netherlands 10th anniversary Pokemon I don't have France 10th Anniversary Pokemon I don't have or Italian 10th Anniversary Pokemon I do not have. If anyone has anything on this post please let me know ASAP so we can trade. Thanks. Also any XD Distant Land Pokemon I do not have. Thanks. Check my thread and compare it to what is left to see what I need. Thanks.:)

Looking for a Nagoya chimchar
i am offering one of these for it

Soulsilver groudon
HGSS mew
lv 1 dialga
shiny lv 1 regigiges
movie arceus

pm me
i also have shinys

Greetings, I am looking hard for a TRU regigigas and arceus. I can breed and EV train, PM me for details.

Desperately in need of any legit (dun care if it's a clone) Suicune. Any nature, any level, I'm just looking to get it logged on my Pokedex ASAP (so if you're up for it, a tradeback would be juuuuust fine). Willing to trade any of the twelve starters as eggs for it, with or without legit Ruby 'Rus. Sooner the better please :<

Looking for a Shiny Ralts, in egg form with a female outcome, if possible with the egg move Shadow Sneek.

Please PM, with a list of any Pokemon or Items your looking for

Hey, can someone refer me to some people that can clone on D/P? I have plenty of legit shinies I need cloned, but I don't have the patience to clone myself. If you can clone it for me, you can make as many clones as you want for yourself.

@Ensiger- I'll be messing around with the GTS glitch sometime later today on my Pearl (I got nothin' to lose on there besides Bidoof, haha) so you may be able to count me in at your service soon!

Ensiger said:
Hey, can someone refer me to some people that can clone on D/P? I have plenty of legit shinies I need cloned, but I don't have the patience to clone myself. If you can clone it for me, you can make as many clones as you want for yourself.

I can AR clone. Takes me 5 minutes to get 4 to 5 boxes of them.

Well, someone is already cloning a few pokemon for me, when they're done, and after I take a nap (pulled an all nighter), I'll be sure to let you clone some shinies, and let you make some clones of your own =)

Johto starter for another Johto starter

Got Chikorita or Cyndaquil? I'll trade a totodile for it. PM if you're interested. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back