BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for each Shiny Crown Dog from the japanese movies. They will be prizes for a game I'm doing. I have a few shinies and events. I'd prefer the Shiny Crown Dogs untouched.

What events don't you have? I might have some. I also have a few shinies and such.

If you can get me a Modest Cresselia, I'll give you an entire dog set. Make sure Cress is UT, and of course under lv100.

I need to borrow an event arceus and an event pikachu colored pichu. I swear on... something... important.. THE SUN! I swear on the sun that I will give them back. If I don't, I give you permission to kill me. I've got a lot of pokemn for you to have while I have the event pokemon. name something and I will have/try to catch them/ask for something different. I'll only need them for an hour at most.

Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if I make any mistakes or what not, but I'm looking for any of the Poketopia events, if you have any just tell me and I'll tell you what I have to offer.

Thanks a lot!!!

Hello there, new here.
Looking for:
- Jolly and lonely or naughty Nincada
- Adamant Shroomish
- Jolly Tailow
- Modest Yanma
Willing to trade for SMR2010 Jirachi Careful.

Hey guys!
Ive been breeding Beldum's for the past half hour, ive got 4 wich have hatched (UT). They havnt got EGG moves. If anyone wants one PM me!
My biggest want is a SHINY DITTO, but I will try and make a trade if you havnt got one!
Thanx

I'm looking for a relaxed serene grace Chansey as well as a adamant/brave Munchlax with Self-Destruct (From the Pokewalker route). I've been trying to get these two idjits for a while now, here's what I can offer:

Pokemon:
- lvl 1 ut Adament Riolu
- Ralts' with egg moves Destiny Bond and Shadow Ball (Can also offer Haunter with moves)
- lvl 29 UT Shiny Sandslash (I will only trade it if I can clone it first)
- Lvl 7 Jolly Jirachi (Killed 2 pidgeys)

Items:
-Focus Band
-Everstones
-Most Incenses except for the psychic one
-Metal Coat
-Electirizer
-Metronome
-Zoom Lens
-Magnifying Lens
-Metronome
-Power Herb

TMs:
-Giga Drain
-Fire Blast
-Skill Swap
-Charge Beam
-Roost
-Overheat
-Stealth Rock
-Shadow Claw
-Trick Room
-U-turn
-Flash Cannon

I know I can't offer much but I'm trying what I can

FC:5070 6922 6275

TheTrader01 said:
Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if I make any mistakes or what not, but I'm looking for any of the Poketopia events, if you have any just tell me and I'll tell you what I have to offer.

Thanks a lot!
I have a level 100 electivire PKTOPIA. What do you have to offer?

@senioriatultraman .I have a jolly tailow level 5 , it just needs training if you want it

I also want a shiny swellow. Pm me if you have one please ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back