BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for a relaxed serene grace Chansey as well as a adamant/brave Munchlax with Self-Destruct (From the Pokewalker route). For the munchlax I'm willing to trade a shiny sandslash for it as well as the list of my other trades, just go to my post on pg. 60 to see what else I have to offer.

I'm currently breeding some Charmander's, Larvitar's, Mudkip's, and Dratini's. PM if you want one, and include what you are willing to offer for it.
To check what I have, go to: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=83260

does anyone have pokesav

[/size][/font]:DIm looking for someone with pokesav to make me some pokemon im offering some pretty good stuff :D

Im looking for a crowned entie any level, i will give away any of these

LVL 100 tyranitar
LVL 100 spiritomb shiny or not shiny
LVL 100 ampharos
lvl 100 shiny empoleon
lvl 100 salemence
or lvl 100 entie

During my trial of the masuda method (which is still underway), i will have an abundance of Feebas'. If any of you would like to nab one up, post it on here, and offer me something small. Hopefully soon, I will obtain a shiny feebas in one of these eggs ^_^

eminentfate said:
During my trial of the masuda method (which is still underway), i will have an abundance of Feebas'. If any of you would like to nab one up, post it on here, and offer me something small. Hopefully soon, I will obtain a shiny feebas in one of these eggs ^_^

I have Kabuto. I know you want Labutops.

I'm looking for these pokemon SPECIFICALLY FROM THE YELLOW FOREST POKEWALKER ROUTE!!

Pikachu (knows Surf)
Pikachu (knows Fly)
Pikachu (knows Volt Tackle)

I would prefer them untouched. If you have these pokemon, let me know!

I'm doing the Masuda Method on Ditto's. I have many. Anyone want one?

eminentfate said:
So do you want a feebas for the Kabuto/Kabutops?

No. We've agreed terms and Pokemon at my "police station".

Hey guys. im looking for a FEMALE snorunt. any level. any nature. JUST AS LONG AS IT IS FEMALE.

i have a level 41 jirachi for offer.
(Docile, Serene Grace, Atk/93, Def/98, Sp. Atk/95, Sp. Def/89, Speed/105 [holding a mind plate] Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Rest, Draco Metor)

-or-

Latios(male) Lv. 40
(Bold, Levitate, Atk/77, Def/75, Sp. Atk/111, Sp. Def/105, Speed/101 [holding the Soul Dew] Dragon Pulse, Refresh, Luster Purge, Psychic)

Will trade anytime. :}

P0rygon-z said:
Hey guys. im looking for a FEMALE snorunt. any level. any nature. JUST AS LONG AS IT IS FEMALE.

i have a level 41 jirachi for offer.
(Docile, Serene Grace, Atk/93, Def/98, Sp. Atk/95, Sp. Def/89, Speed/105 [holding a mind plate] Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Rest, Draco Metor)

-or-

Latios(male) Lv. 40
(Bold, Levitate, Atk/77, Def/75, Sp. Atk/111, Sp. Def/105, Speed/101 [holding the Soul Dew] Dragon Pulse, Refresh, Luster Purge, Psychic)

Will trade anytime. :}

check your personal messages :)

Looking to be able to trade for a cloned staryu, i'll do the hard bit in getting proper stats myself. Have many different pokes to trade for it.

EDIT: Trade Completed.

Hey guys. im lookin for a Rotom. Any level and any nature.

These are the pokemon i am offering. Just reply if you would like the full stats...

Porygon-Z lv. 59
Magneton lv. 100
Butterfree lv. 100
Zapdos lv. 45
Lugia lv. 70
Articuno lv. 50
Jynx lv. 55
Palkia lv. 50

Offering CHEATED but work anyways event pokemon for soulsilver: {L}shiny pichu and lvl.100 Arceus with Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgment, and Shadow Force.

Hey

I have some japanese dittos. If you are interested pm me. Also I am breeding a lot of combee pm me if you want one with a particular nature.

Does anyone have a shiny snorunt or can someone get me a snorunt? I got lots to trade! and every tm I think !!!!! please I need a shiny snorunt. it is my FAVORITE pokemon and a shiny one would be sooo amazing.

Any shiny snorunt people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back