BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dezuray said:
Well, I'm looking for: Expert Belt, Sitrus Berry, and a certain nature'd Munchlax, LMK what you have. ^_^

i have an expert belt what are u willing to trade for that? If you have any lvl kyogre i can deal with that. But I can manage with a tyranitar, metagross or a low level rayquaza

Hello, I have a ffew Spiritombs to offer. They won't last long. Buy now while they're hot! We have Spiritombs untouched with 31 Iv's in

-Sp. Att
-Sp. Def
-Speed
-HP

Take your pick. I'll take anything with good natures of IV's, untouched.

I am looking for someone who is willing to help me out. I need a raikou, entei and suicune and groudon for the platinum pokedex. I need someone to trade them to me but only temporary just to have them on my pokedex. So whoever has them let me know.

Thanks​

I am looking for a baltoy and a spheal. I can offer you any other breedable pokemon. So if interested pm me.

I need a shiny adamant nature Meowth that has perfect Ivs. If you can get this then please message me and I will trade big for it. Thank you. And absolutely no hacks or pokesav. Only legit

I need a cresselia and a regice even for a short amount of time if necessary.
If you have them let me know and decide on a trade.

Thanks

i need a togepi/togetic with serene grace and a nature that doesnt hinder its special attack or speed stats. gender doesnt matter.
i am willing to trade a togepi with hustle(if you want to throw your opponents offgard by doing something unexpected, this isnt what im looking for, and i saved after i got the egg from cynthia, not before and i dont want to have to reset my game)
ill be willing to trade most pokemon that are available in the wild in platinum, pre e4 except for starters
i would prefer a PM because ill probably forget that i posted here
this offer ends on september 18th

I just want either RIOLU or LUCARIO.

I can trade the following:
Squirtle
Charmander
Totodile
Eevee
Dratini
Pichu w/ Volt Tackle
pretty much any pokemon that can be found in the wild in HeartGold (no legendaries)

Any pokemon I trade will have the Pokerus and still be contagious. All the pokemon listed above will be at level 1 (I breed them). I will also attach a random item.

In need of TRU Arceus and Gamestop Deoxys. I have some events that I'll offer.

Tru Regigigas
Tenimura Regigigas
TRU Shaymin
Movie 08 Shaymin
Movie 07 Darkrai
Almia Darkrai
10 Aniv Celebi
Wishmkr Jirachi
Tanabata Jirachi
World 08 Lucario
TRU Manaphy
Korean Rayquaza (hardy)

Everyone, please listen. In a trade that I had with cartman a bit ago, my Shiny, Sassy, Enigma Stone Latios vanished. Can someone please find it in their heart to clone theirs, if you have one, and give it to me? If so, I will owe you largely and might give you a shiny deoxys for free, given it is cloned.

I am offering gibles with natures adamant and jolly ( other natures are also available) with perfect ivs in attack and speed in most of them. If you are interested let me know by pm.

well with black and white just released i would like to trade for any pokemon on them. clones are fine. i have much to offer and can get almost anything. LMK what you have!

can someone be kind enough and trade me a magnezone ~_~? I'm poor though. I just started playing my soulsilver version and I don't have much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~.

I need a jarachi lv.10 and under HELP ME!!!

Help me! i need a jarachi lv.10 and under for my new pokemon black/whit adventure! Pm me what you would like 4 it and i will say yes or no Jarachi is {M}{P} Also i need all 3 regis any one will do but lv 80 and below!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back