BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
want: Dragon Scale

have: nothing special atm. most notable would be Japanese Ditto and when i get to that part I'll have a Dialga if anyone is interested.

pls use PM to contact me.

I'm looking for a ademant Groudon. Please tell me what you'll trade.
please pm with offer. I will give you legendaries, pokemon with good natures etc. I have a ditto of almost every nature, but no event legendaries please.
I don't have shinies. Please do not ask for any.

I urgently need Jirachi for HG. I'll accept only legit, not hacked ones. I can offer... what, what do you want, except Legendaries. I'll try to get the Poke you want somehow :p

Also, anyone willing to trade my Graveler back-and-forth to evolve it?

I urgently need Jirachi for HG. I'll accept only legit, not hacked ones. I can offer... what, what do you want, except Legendaries. I'll try to get the Poke you want somehow

Also, anyone willing to trade my Graveler back-and-forth to evolve it?

I have a lv.5 one that has draco meteor. Do you have any shinies?

Shinies? Well, I'll check, but I think i have a Shiny Ariados... but i'm not sure. But if i don't have it, what would you want?
Sadly, I don't have it anymore, and no other shinies :(

Also, anyone has a Porygon? I have no patience to Voltorb Flip to get these friggin 10k coins :/

I'm looking for a shiny Charmander, preferably lv. 5, and if possible, nicknamed Ignis (Not all caps please, only first letter.)
Hacked is okay

I'll get you one IF you have an adamant Groudon (not hacked). In fact, I 'll give anything on my trade thread (as long as it's not to huge) for one.

I do not have a friend that has White version, so I'm hoping to trade for a Borutorosu. I have an extra Torunerosu I would trade, if not i will at least like to have the data in my pokedex so I can try my luck on the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back