BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloxys said:
Mismagius is fine. What Level is it and what do you want for it? Name anything, I'll tell you if I have it.

Idk what level but its UT. I really need nothing. I know what its like to need a Pokedex Pokemon I'm just trying to help. Just get me a trashy Pokemon Like Starly or Bidoof. PM your FC and I'll see you soon ;)

Would like to trade here and back for Scyther to make into a Scizor.
Just a quick trade back, trade a scrammy Pokemon.

Hey everyone has anyone got

EVENT SHAYMIN FOR PLATINUM FROM TOYS R US OR GAME

NO Hacked

I HAVE
GIRATINA NOTE:ALTERED FORM L.V.100 SHINY{P}{C}
Palkia L.V.100{W}{C}
Dialga L.V 100{M}{C}
SPECAL RIOLU L.V. 100 ULTRA MOVES:ARUA SPHERE{F}
Request a pokemon if you want i will see if i have the right pokemon

ALL POKEMON WITH SPECAL MOVES STILL HAVE THEIR SPECAL MOVES!

i will give l.v.90 mismagus

Does anyone have the Shokotan - Pikachu-colored Pichu? I have a few events and shinies for trade. Please let me know :)

If you would like to trade this is my list of Pokemon I have for trade, please let me know if you are interested! :)

Gamestop Deoxys - Timid - UT
Shiny Moltres (English name) - Adament - UT
Shiny Golem (Japanese name) - Sassy - UT (except for the fact it was evolved from Graveler due to trading)
Shiny Ryhorn (English name) - Relaxed - UT
Shiny Krabby (English name) - Naive - UT
Heatran (Japanese name) - Bold - UT
Zapados (Japanese name) - Sassy - UT
Shiny Tentacruel (English name) - Adament - UT
Shiny Gyrados (Japanese name) - Sassy - Ev trained in speed and attack and trained to level 100
Shiny Venomoth (Japanese name) - Bold - UT
Shiny Dugrtio (Japanese name) - Naive - UT
Shiny Polywrath (Japanese name) - Lax - Ev trained in HP and attack and trained to level 100
Negaiboshi Jirachi - Jolly - EVs unknown, level 100 (stats: HP: 341, ATK: 249, DEF: 233, SPATK: 219, SPDEF: 246, SPD: 227)
Ranger Manaphy Egg
Shiny Roselia (Japanese name) - Sassy/Hardy - both UT
Uxie (Japanese name) - Docile/Naughty - Docile is slightly touched, Naughty is UT
Mespirit (Japanese name) - Docile - slightly touched
Azelf (Japanese name) - Adament/Bold - UT

EDIT: I traded away my Shoko-tan's Pichu with my cousin's friend.

I have many Nintendo Zone Jirachi and one Shoko-tan's Pichu available.
In return, I'm looking for Shoko-tan's Tropius and Yamamoto's Whiscash.(From 2 years ago I believe)
For Pikachu colored Pichu, the offer has to be really good.

If anyone has a Haunter, Kadabra, and a Bagon I would really appreciate it. I just restarted my Platinum and I need them for my team. I am sorry that I can't offer anything but Kadabra and Haunter shouldn't be to hard to come by.

Also the "My player thread" in my sig is no longer valid and I need to change it so please do ignore it.

I will give you my friend code via PM or post it here if I find someone willing to give them to me.

Thank You.

R MAN pokemon master said:
Hey everyone has anyone got

EVENT SHAYMIN FOR PLATINUM FROM TOYS R US OR GAME

NO Hacked

I HAVE
GIRATINA NOTE:ALTERED FORM L.V.100 SHINY{P}{C}
Palkia L.V.100{W}{C}
Dialga L.V 100{M}{C}
SPECAL RIOLU L.V. 100 ULTRA MOVES:ARUA SPHERE{F}
Request a pokemon if you want I will see if I have the right pokemon

ALL POKEMON WITH SPECAL MOVES STILL HAVE THEIR SPECAL MOVES!

I will give l.v.90 mismagus

i have one still with its berry

do you have any shiny not hacked legends

list them because i have a couple but need more

Harwinder said:
If anyone has a Haunter, Kadabra, and a Bagon I would really appreciate it. I just restarted my Platinum and I need them for my team. I am sorry that I can't offer anything but Kadabra and Haunter shouldn't be to hard to come by.

Also the "My player thread" in my sig is no longer valid and I need to change it so please do ignore it.

I will give you my friend code via PM or post it here if I find someone willing to give them to me.

Thank You.

I have many bagon with good natures will trade for something dumb

I have

multiples of Toxic Eevee's and Dragon Claw Totodiles and a few with Ice Punch also have Blaze Kicking Riolu's and a Shiny Docile UT Magmar with a Magmarizer looking for another UTed Shinies or the Pikachu Colored Pichu LMK I can add a EV Train Hasty Porygon-Z Lv.50

Pierre -0817-9958-4133 Platinum

I need a Kingdra I don't care what level it is if its male or female or what its nature is
The only requirements is if its above level 40 it must know Hydro Pump and Twister

Pokemon Willing to trade
Shiny Rydon Level 52
Japanese Level 100 Staraptor
Shiny Evee level 18
Level 20 Wartortle
Level 71 Luxray
Level 64 Haunter Can Evolve into a Gengar when traded

charizard6041 said:
I need a Kingdra I don't care what level it is if its male or female or what its nature is
The only requirements is if its above level 40 it must know Hydro Pump and Twister

Pokemon Willing to trade
Shiny Rydon Level 52
Shiny Evee level 18
Level 20 Wartortle
Level 71 Luxray
I think I have one somewhere on Diamond or Pokemon Ranch. Is the Shiny Eevee fake?

jboy said:
charizard6041 said:

Pokemon Willing to trade
Shiny Rydon Level 52
Shiny Evee level 18
Level 20 Wartortle
Level 71 Luxray
I think I have one somewhere on Diamond or Pokemon Ranch. Is the Shiny Eevee fake?
The evee is not fake

New PokeBeach Wi-Fi chat room for anyone that wants to check it out: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56429

Shining Raikou said:
New PokeBeach Wi-Fi chat room for anyone that wants to check it out: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56429

that link didnt work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back