BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
j99j: Good, I refuse to trade for cheats.

PMJfan001: I can't do it now, I'm going to do a battle with -Dialga Master-.

Im trading an EVd Skarmory and an EVd Mamosinwe (nicknamed SwineFlu)

Im trading these for any evd pokemon! (obviously not a magikarp or something idiotic.)

Does anyone have spare legandaries they have laying around, like Ho-oh? I would be glad to take them off your hands. If not, I'll take starters like Cyndiquil.

Joey, do you have any evd pokemon (with decent movesets) that you can trade for my evd mamoswine or Skarmory!?

I have Sceptile EV'd, but All its moves are: Leaf Blade, T-Punch, Crunch, D-Claw. I don't have the BP right now to fix that. It is even a Hasty nature. Speed: 368, SPC ATK: 297 I would prefer Mamoswine.

I have some leftover legandaries laying around, but I was planning on using those for a tourny eventually. I can get a Tyrannitar for you, unless if you have something else in mind.

I already have T-Tar compliments of one of my trades. If you have an Azelf LV.50 UT with a decent nature I can trade. For a list of my haves, click on the link in my sig.

@Jack:
Sceptile's Stats said:
Sceptile Hasty Nature LV.100 Male
HP:279
ATK:179
DEF:147
SPCATK:297
SPCDEF: 189
SPEED: 368

I'll tell you all the stats once I evolve it. My bad, but the most it will take is two hours. Also PMJfan, did you do your match uet? Your PM thing is all full...

Sorry, I meant I would like to trade for Azelf, I don't have one at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back