BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I do, but you don't take clones.
Also my WiFi's down, unless you want me to walk down to the closet Macca's & use their one.

I'm looking for a Magmar, any level, with the ability Flame Body. I will trade a hatched, untouched,female Vulpix with a Calm, Rash,or Timid nature. PM me if you're interested! :D

Edit: I'm also looking for a Cyndaquil any level for a Totodile Lv.1 in return. Again, PM me if interested!

Edit: I'm also looking for a leafeon & a glaceon at least lv 50. I will trade any other eveelutions except for flareon. Again, for the third time, please Pm me if interested! :D

Russell. PM me for the spread you want on the infernape

Crystal. Il PM you in the morning

EPM. Il PM you in the morning as well. I can offer you any nature as well but It will be cloned

Jorb. I have the arceus but my wants are more than one item

Dark master. I'll pm you in the morning

K2. Il PM you in the morning

Im looking for a shiny Shinx.

I can offer Groudon,Kyogre, Rayquaza, or Latios. Anything from emerald

^If your willing to wait, I can have one that knows the elemental fangs & Crunch by X-mas.
I'd like that
381.png
of yours.
Can you tell me what nature he is....please.

I could wait as long as you need me too. I just would really like a shiny shinx. He is sassy, so that might be a deal breaker. Which i would understand. Let me know. Hopefully we can work something out. I can attach an exp share or amulet coin, tm, anything.

Looking for chained shinies willing to offer event pokemon for them

specific chained shinies
ponyta
beldum
larvitar
machop
elekid
bagon
growlithe

^I don't have "wild" ones....but I do have them bred.
Also, see the
078.gif
in my siggy.
It's a clone of a bred (w/Horn Drill & Hypnosis)
077.gif

Looking for a Yanma with these requirements:
-Must have Hidden Power Fire with at least 50 power
-Must have Speed Boost
-Must have Bug Buzz

I can offer a few cloned events, an EV'd Jolly Gyarados with good IV's (lowest IV is 21 I think but is a clone), a Timid Latias (UT), and more. Please pm for details if you have this Yanmega.

For Trade: Korean Crown Raikou {L}
Looking for: Jeremy Oddish{G}, Jeremy Shellder{W}, Korean Crown Entei{R}, Korean Crown Suicune{W}, PCNYa's, Shiny Non-Docile Jirachi {M}, Shiny Non-Lax Celebi {G}
FC- 5027-7722-7470
I can clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back