BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Does anyone have a shiny Ditto and female Snivy, and a foreign Ditto. If so PM me.

no i don't have a list but i could make1 up

Chandelure

Ferrothorn

Seismitoad

Haxorus

Nine Tales

Medicham

Does anybody know of any good dns servers besides if so can you tell me the dns codes

Link said:
no i don't have a list but i could make1 up

Chandelure

Ferrothorn

Seismitoad

Haxorus

Nine Tales

Medicham

I could get you a Vulpix, and evolve it if you really wanted. Would that work for Elektrike?

wait you said you have most starters do you have a squirtle

ihave a squitrtle and can breed it but not with egg moves. Squirtle for elecktrike?

Oh, Squirtle is one of the ones I need. But I have the following~Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip, Treeko, all Sinnoh, and all Unova.

Link, I have your Squirtle egg

Do you have a list of what you have? That way, I can see what I want, cause I don't know what you have.

Does anybody have a shiny Kyogre? I have a shiny Suicune in mind for it but we could always negotiate over it. PM me with your friend code if you want to trade. I'll send my friend code there too.

I need 4 events cloned. Is there anyone on right now that can help me clone them? All Pokebeach Rules Apply. Thanks. Break a rule and I will never ask you to clone my Pokes again so I hope someone can help me out with the cloning before Saturday June 11th. Thanks. I am usually on around 9 PM PST unless I am on any other time than that too.:) EDIT Please PM me if you can help. I almost forgot to post thi XD. Thanks.:)

Does anyone have a shiny Kyurem?!

These are my haves(I have more, but these are the ones im willing to trade).

DW Pokemon
Shinx
Lickitung

Shinies
Lugia
Terrakion

Post here, then we can negotiate through PM!

Anyone do pokesavs? I have 6 pokemon I need created if thats alright.

PM me if you can :).

@Shining dragon Is the shinx female? Because im doing Pokemon dream world trades and would like to offer these 3 Pokemon that are female (all DW Pokemon will be bred to be female for your benefit) :
Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena

Im looking for Pokemon with DW abilities but they have to be FEMALE. Anyone can ask for these Pokemon too if they have Pokemon DW abilities. Thanks :)

I don't know if this goes here, but I'm missing my level 58/59 (can't remember) female Flygon, OT~Jessica. If you have her, PLEASE tell me! She dissapeared and I can't remember if I traded her. If you have her, I'll trade my Event Pikachu Colored Pichu to you! Help!

If you really want to find it you should just pm everybody that you can remember that you traded with

I am looking for a perfect iv japanese ditto in all stats. Let me know if you have one and pm me to negotiate.

I'm still looking for that shiny Kyogre.

Also, can anybody clone my shiny Haxorus? If possible, after the cloning, can you nickname the original one Crusher? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back