BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Still looking for (not Flygon) a shiny male Eevee, mostly preferred VGC, and if you have a AR, I really want it NNed! PM me please if you have one!

Does anybody have an untranined shiny Pokemon that is interesting? It cannot be hacked, and I have an untrained female Zoroark in exchange. (It is at level 30 because it was in the daycare.) PM me if you are interested. Any interesting shiny will do except Magikarp's family and the legendary dogs. I can also offer the legendary shiny dogs.

Anybody have TRU regigigas in platinum that is willing to trade? I just restarted platinum, but if you would be so kind, i will trade you through B/W

chellochello said:
Anybody have TRU regigigas in platinum that is willing to trade? I just restarted platinum, but if you would be so kind, i will trade you through B/W
I have it what are you willing to offer for it

Looking for someone to help me clone 3 events. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks XD.:)

adan15 said:
chellochello said:

Well, what we can do is, trade through platinum (if its legit) for something of mine. I dont have anything good in platinum, but i will give you something through b/w for free! Thanks, the regigigas is in platinum, right? and it has to be legit

chellochello said:
adan15 said:
chellochello said:

Well, what we can do is, trade through platinum (if its legit) for something of mine. I don't have anything good in platinum, but i will give you something through b/w for free! Thanks, the regigigas is in platinum, right? and it has to be legit
yea it is legit and what do you have to offer

Looking for a person who can clone Pokemon for me for my trade thread! PM me if you can. :rolleyeyes

Well, i can give you shiny zapdos on my black i think i still have it, and a shiny level 100 mienshao. Deal? and what is your platinum FC?

chellochello said:
Well, i can give you shiny zapdos on my black i think i still have it, and a shiny level 100 mienshao. Deal? and what is your platinum FC?
let me find my platinum and you gave me the zapdos and didn't i give you the level 100 shiny mienshao

Oh, well then. 10th anni charizard? Actually, dont give me the code yet, im still early in the game, i will beat it soon

chellochello said:
Oh, well then. 10th anni charizard? Actually, don't give me the code yet, im still early in the game, i will beat it soon
k i wont give it to you yet and i have almost all events i only accept shiny pokemon

Do you have sinjoh ruins arceus? CML for that if you do

Adan15: Yo only have 1/10th of the actual events XD. I have about 2/3 of the events XD.:) There is roughly 700 events and I have over 500 that have been legit checked. You don't even have the Gotta Catch em All events yet and there is roughly 500 of those. I might be getting my freebies that I requested last year next week XD.:)

xxashxx, um, do you have the 2005 events traded over? I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lugia and would give a package of things for it

@xxashxx wow i didn't know there were many events good thing i know a person with nearly every event pokemon maybe he would be nice enough to give them to me, and if you say there is roughly 700 events i would actually have about 1/3rd of the events

You mean from the massive Giveaway? I have the Poke parks The stamp event Hadou events Wish events 10th Anniversaries all from each set and then some. The Pokebox events Shiny and non-Shiny. Pretty much anything marked legit is from the giveaway. Oh and all but the 3 rarest PCNY's and all the JEREMY events too. Check out my list. I don't have B/W. If you have a 4th gen game we can trade. After that you can migrate them over XD.:)

@chellochello yea i have the sinjoh ruins arceus trade over and i have the 2005 events trade over

Really? the lugia trade over? Sweet!
xxashxx said:
You mean from the massive Giveaway? I have the Poke parks The stamp event Hadou events Wish events 10th Anniversaries all from each set and then some. The Pokebox events Shiny and non-Shiny. Pretty much anything marked legit is from the giveaway. Oh and all but the 3 rarest PCNY's and all the JEREMY events too. Check out my list. I don't have B/W. If you have a 4th gen game we can trade. After that you can migrate them over XD.:)
Um, yeah, through platinum is good? Let me CYL so i can check, gee, thanks

What were the 2005 events again? I forgot which package number it was since there was 5 packages given away last year.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back