BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Im doing Pokemon dream world trades and would like to offer these 3 Pokemon that are female (all DW Pokemon will be bred to be female for your benefit) :
Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena
Nidoran (girl)
Kangaskhan
Murkrow

Im looking for Pokemon with DW abilities but they have to be FEMALE. Anyone can ask for these Pokemon if they have female Pokemon with DW abilities. PM me. Thanks :)

I am prepaired to offer most anything I have for shiny male eevee, that can be NN (or NNed with AR). I will offer legends and more for this one Pokemon!

I'll go check the gender of my VGC Eevee. Let me get back to you.

EDIT: I'm 99% Sure it's male. What are you offering?

P99~Somebody's gonna Musuda breed an Eevee for me. I don't need one anymore.

adan15 said:
hey pokemon99 how can you say my pokemon are not legit you don't own my game so you don't know

Why do you think me and P99 have Secure accounts? We can be trusted because we take the time to get our data legit checked. Take our advice XD and get them legit checked as your MIGHT be hacked. from your stack a bet about haf of your data is all hacked. I had the same problem and all the ones I have marked (Legit in my thread all have been hack checked by the members at Secure at one time and most of the major events I have are now legit. It took me a long time to finally get the legit ones. Anyhow. I still need a cloner that can be on at a decent time as I am still waiting to get my 3 Pokemon cloned. If you can be on at 9 PM PST or after that time please PM me or post in my thread. Thanks XD.:)

I need a Female Lucario in 4th Gen, before Saturday night. I don't need it for very long, I just need to breed a Riolu with Vacuum Wave (if you have one of those, great). I don't have much to offer, but I'll see what I can do.

Is anyone trading Eevee/it's evolutions? I want one that isn't American (to raise the chances of breeding it and it being shiny.) I need it for gen 5/white. I don't have much of anything to offer...but I have just about every Pokemon from other gens in that game, so if you need any of those I can help out ^^

Washu_Takahashi said:
Is anyone trading Eevee/it's evolutions? I want one that isn't American (to raise the chances of breeding it and it being shiny.) I need it for gen 5/white. I don't have much of anything to offer...but I have just about every Pokemon from other gens in that game, so if you need any of those I can help out ^^

I have a Japanese Eevee. It may be a white though because I have no idea where my game is.

Can anyone trade me a legit celebi? I don't need it for long just to unlock zorua.

I've traded away my Celebi's, but I have a few Zoruas you could have.

I have a celebi you can keep it if you want

Thank you both for your offers. I'd love to trade with you both. I have a few rioulus if your interested.

Do you have any shiny pokemon, gotta catch em all events, or distant land events if you do i will take any of those

What legit events do you have I don't care if they are foreign I mostly want Japanese ones that hasn't been in America yea but any event would do that I don't have

No not legendary pokemon what event pokemon do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back