BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

What level is the palkia Charizard lair, i might be interested

Im doing Pokemon dream world trades and would like to offer these 3 Pokemon that are female (all DW Pokemon will be bred to be female for your benefit) :
Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena
Nidoran (girl)
Kangaskhan
Murkrow

Im looking for Pokemon with DW abilities but they have to be FEMALE. Anyone can ask for these Pokemon if they have female Pokemon with DW abilities. PM me. Thanks :)

I have a kangaskan in the dream world and a rapidash

lucariopulse333 said:
Im doing Pokemon dream world trades and would like to offer these 3 Pokemon that are female (all DW Pokemon will be bred to be female for your benefit) :
Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena
Nidoran (girl)
Kangaskhan
Murkrow

Im looking for Pokemon with DW abilities but they have to be FEMALE. Anyone can ask for these Pokemon if they have female Pokemon with DW abilities. PM me. Thanks :)

intresead in your Kangaskhan
Murkrow

cml por favor =)

Charazardlair~Do you have a Female Riolu? I'll trade you a Zorua for a female Riolu.

Alright, do they have egg moves? (just realized I have a female)

Robot3300 said:
Does anybody have a shiny Kyogre? I have a shiny Suicune in mind for it but we could always negotiate over it. PM me with your friend code if you want to trade. I'll send my friend code there too.

I just evolved him into Lucario but yes he does know some egg moves.

If it's male, can you breed him? (baby will have egg moves) And make sure that the baby is male? I saw that you had a Zorua already, but do you want one with egg moves?

Anyone have a Shiny Accelgor? I've really come to a liking with this pokemon and seeing it's shiny with those colors are so dang AWESOME!!

I'd preferably like it at a low level. Non-hacked if possible.

I have a 350+ pokedex which I can easily breed most. The only legendaries I have up for trade are Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres which are spares at lvl. 50.

I do, its got max speed and its level 100. I dont know if im willing to trade it though.

Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena
Nidoran (girl)
Delibird
Murkrow

lucariopulse333 said:
Poliwag
Farfetch'd
Poochyena
Nidoran (girl)
Delibird
Murkrow

If I breed my female DW Sirskit, would you be able to breed Murkow and we could trade?

chellochello said:
I do, its got max speed and its level 100. I don't know if im willing to trade it though.

Do you know how to clone? I didn't know there was such a thing until I joined this site. If so, is there a guarantee that it'll be shiny anyway?

Hey, does anyone have some spare Leftovers or Life Orbs they can trade me?

Hey, does anybody have Timid Latios with 20+ IVs in Speed and Sp.Attack. No hacks. I really don't have anything interesting to offer :(

Hatman said:
Hey, does anyone have some spare Leftovers or Life Orbs they can trade me?

I have a Leftovers. What do you have to offer? (I don't want anything huge, the item doesn't do me real good anyways)

I do but what do u have to trade me??

I do but what do u have to trade to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back