BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in need of an ev'd jolteon/raikou with a timid or modest nature and hp ice please pm me if you have one

Hey everyone can someone make a temporary trade for my graveler to evolve? any kadabra or machoke can benefit from this too. I have a Lv.35 Graveler and I want to make it a Golem, so thanks lmk !

Anybody have a Rayquaza? I'm willing to trade: Jirachi, Entei, Kyogre, Zapdos, or Rhyperior.

I'm also looking for a 10th Anniversary Mew, along with the Time Square Shaymin. If you have one, PLEASE reply or PM me. I'm willing to trade any of my events for one.

Hey! Would some kindly find my SID on my Emerald version? Thanks in advance

It would probably be better to make an individual thread in Past Pokemon Games. You'd probably get more results.

dmaster out.

Looking for an EV'd Crobat. Shiny or normal. Must be ev'd in attack and speed. LMK CML

Weird... it says "thread specified does not exist" when I tried to click on page 59. Maybe someone deleted their post or whatever. I'll try to fix that by posting in this thread. :p

Anywho, I'm looking for ANY Nok events, especially Time Square Shaymin and PikaCafé events. If someone is benign enough to even OFFER one, I'd gladly oblige. :D

I'd like ether a 13th movie Celebi or a shiny MALE Ralts perferibly at a lower level. I do not care about the nature or if they are ev'd. Please PM me and I can offer you something.

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto. Don't care about EV or IV, and don't need to be shiny. If you have one, send me a PM

I'm willing to trade lvl 100 tru Arceus w/ draco plate or lvl 50 Darkrai

And i want any Regigigas, Rayquaza, or Shiny Mew. Thanks in advance. :)

I am looking for a legit crown entei and legit movie 13 celebi.

I will offer a movie regigigas for 1 of them. This is legit.

Pm me if interested

I have all Events legit, people who are looking for any events Message me or reply.

I am looking for perfect or near perfect dittos, IDC about any other aspect of them, if you can get me one, I will clone it for you and give you any 3 events from my thread you want (not including trophy case)

I am looking for a naive Magnezone that has max or near max special attack and speed IV's. Must also have HP fire.
I can offer:

GAMESTP Jirachi UT. Hasty
SMR2010 Jirachi UT. Quirky
Ageto Celebi UT. Calm
Goon's Scizor UT. Adamant
Tokyo Charmander UT. Naive and Mild
10 ANIV Latios UT. Naive
Palkia from Arceus event UT. Modest
Shiny Gyarados from Lake of Rage LV 31. Naughty (leveled up from pokewalker)
Shiny Dusknoir LV 100. Relaxed (Don't know the EV's)
Shroomish UT. Lonely
Extreme Speed Dratini UT. Adamant

Message me if you wanna trade =D

I need heart scales. If someone can attach a heart scale to their pokemon and trade it, I will offer my egg-moved Vulpixes all with the egg moves Energy Ball, Extrasensory, and Faint Attack.

I've got a whole bunch of Poochyena with Poison fang, Ice fang and bite, some Totodile with crunch and a large amount of Morning Sun, Flamethrower, Helping hand and Flame wheel Growlithe. And also, all starters except Squirtle and Chimchar.

I am currently looking for:
A ditto with good IVs. Preferably Japanese/non-English.
Mankey/Primate
Squirtle
Chimchar
Wingull
Razor claw and kings rock (multiple wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back