BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireblast said:
lookin for a kings rock and the shiny gamestop legendaries! btw if they are hacked do they lose any advantages? let me know what your lookin for!

I can give you a King's Rock, cloned in Emerald. I'm not really looking for anything, I just don't want anything hacked or cloned with AR.

Ok I guess no one had a Latias at that level of specifics so im gonna tune it down a little. For some unknown reason I have a mysterious urge to have a legit Darkria. So i figured I would ask for a legit Darkrai here. How wierd is that. I would like it UT though.

Could you PM me the details?

Looking for Power items for speed and spec. attck. Im already getting some from Pokemon99, but I need alot so I'll give you a cloned TRU Arceus or a cloned Cloned shaymin for both?

I am looking for a english gamestop shiny raikou that will get me the black and white zoruark event. I will trade a lv 100 pokemon or ledgendary for it. Pm me if interested.

Does anyone have a latios? I'm offering a shiny Chimchar (legit after 1,207 eggs...). Don't care about the moves or nature I just need one.

Er... Yeah, but it would be cloned from Emerald. 1,207 eggs of work are not worth it, though; I'll take anything.

Does anyone got a Shiny Rayquaza with adamant or jolly nature for trade?

I offer any of these:

Shiny Mew(Timid) UT
Shiny Deoxys(Modest) UT
Shiny Torterra (I'll check the nature later, but I'm sure it's adamant) T

^Charliblaze it might seem like a lot, but i only got one egg and did a cloning glitch (yes they work on eggs). i did a quick hatch with my action replay and after maybe an hour i had a shiny chimchar.

hey hey yall, looking to trade for a pokemon that has pokerus.
literally, I'll take anything as long as it has the virus.

Got a few things worth trading for, a few rare legendaries that are all legit either from "TRU" or "GAMESTP"
Even willing to breed any obtainable pokemon of your choice to your requested nature and or move set.

Pretty open to any possibilities you may deem fair.
Just shoot me a PM if you're interested, hommies.

That shouldn't have worked (CLoning the eggs) The eggs stats, nature, shinyness, and IV's are calculated WHEN you GET the egg. Not when It hatches

JMHO
~P99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back