BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just leveled up after a battle... because I got caught out by a trainer while waiting for you. You're now getting a level 35 one. I'll just PM my friend code. And sent, just registering yours now.

Offer to ANYONE!!!

If you are looking for common pokemon/ certain nature pokemon/ simple stuff, PM me. I probably have it!

im looking for an ut event entei(either from wifi or gamestop) with 31 ivs in speed, 25+ in atk and 20+ in hp/def/spdef(or as close as possible), cmt and anything there i will trade for it(i will also be updating it tomorrow so if you dont see anything you want then you might see something you want tomorrow)

Looking for an UT Mall Tours Celebi. Same as the Gamestop version, but with a different OT. Will trade anything for it. But it must be legit and UT. Pm me if you have one and what your want or what your looking for.

Hey, I don't really use the forums a lot, but I really need some help.

The English versions of Black and White come out in just a week, and I really want to start off with Deino and Larvesta, preferably before the first gym, to start aiming toward those very-high levels at which they evolve. Is there anybody with the Japanese games that will help me? Just send a Female Timid Deino and Larvesta when the games come out in America?

Infinite Thanks.

I'm still looking for a WIN2011 Raikou, if anyone can make an offer, I just need to know exactly where it came from (I need the actual, original Raikou; it has a classic ribbon to prevent it from being cloned via the GTS, and I don't consider AR cloning legitimate). I've got a ton of shinies, events, competitive Pokémon, and any combination of the three.

Hey guys, looking for TM 13, aka Ice Beam for HG/SS. PM me if you have one, thanks!

I also missed the Shiny Raikou event, so if anyone has an extra they would like to donate, that would be awesome. It's the only one I'm missing. :(

Looking for a Male Glameow.Offering a Almia Manaphy,a Gamestop Jirachi or a WIN2011 Suicune.

PLEASE! :) I only need that one and evolve it to complete my Pokedéx!!! :D :D :D

Trading my legit Shiny Mew or Shiny Deoxys for a legit adamant/jolly shiny Rayquaza or clone with high IV in atk and speed.

@gleafeon do you accept any nature/iv glameow? just male?

edit:

gleafeon thanks for the trade. :D

looking for:

Axew Egg
Deino Egg
Sandile Egg
Bouffalant Egg
Zorua Egg

Just got english black/white..I had them in jpn black til someone stole it :(

Please help me out..thanks!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE THEM PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.